You again

Pov : Aether

Before I could open my eyes again I heard loud sound of Metal hitting Metal and then the ground!
I was only able to open my eyes Far enough to get a glimpse of who had saved me.
The person was wearing a wiht some kind of old Chinese clothes in wiht and dark purple I Recognized this clothes.
The boy from yesterday night was wearing almost the same! And Tha mask again not letting me see his face to identify him!

I was not able to speak or even make a movie I was slowly losing consciousnessed before I saw him coming in my Direction.
The boy slowly got on one of his knee and stayed there for a moment before saying something!

??? :" Haven't I told you to be careful Traveler?!"

I was starting to close my eyes because of the pain my body was in, which seemed to catch the boy of Gerd.
He softly Shaking my shoulder try to get me open my eyes again but it was to late I was already starting to blackout, the last thing I heard was him talking to me.

??? :" Hey- can you hear me... "

After his words Everything was black only the pain in my body was left for me to feel but not long and I was Completely gone!

Wehn I woke up I was great by so much pain in my back Tha I needed to Bite my Tongue so I wouldn't start screaming, the feeling of the pain as I Bit my tongue was not as bad as my back Injury.

??? :" your Awake, good how are you're feeling?"

I was looking to the side where the voice was coming from.
Ther he was the boy!?
He saved me but why I could had just let me Die there and why did he warned me?
All of this didn't make any sense?
When he noticed I was able to open my eyes he told me to try Putting me up so he could see my back.
I did as he said but also keeping an eye on him he was a stranger and also were strong from what I could tell.
As I set up I noticed that there were Bandages all over my Chest and back!
He-he had changed me and taken care of me!

??? :" turn around a bit I need to see your back!"

I turned a little so he could see my back injury and then treat it properly.
He sight as he took of the Bandages and got some kind of Liquid for my back, I didn't know how too react to what he was doing.

??? :" This will hurt now but your injury will heal much faster after that, be prepared I will put it on now!"

When he let the liquid run down my back the pain came immediately and was the worst thing I ever felt in my life for now, I bit my though so hard that it started to Bleed in my mouth!
I bought my hand up to my mouth to cover it so I would scream in pain!

??? :" Finished, I will get some new Bandages and the you should Rest for the da-!"

Before he could finish his Sentence the boy noticed Tears running down my cheek and that I was still holding my mouth.
His hand grabbed my and got it of my mouth, I was in a panic what was he doing?
The Black like Demon mask wiht with Sharp teeth looking Directly in my eyes maed it cold run down my Spine !

??? :" what did you do? Open your mouth!"

I was Shaking with my head, I refused to open my mouth and eyes!!

??? :"....... So where playing this game now huh??"

I opened a eye to see what he meant by that .
It was Surpriseding waht he did.
He grabbed both my hand by the Wrist and pushed me down so I would land on my back.
The amount of pain the was caused by this let me almost open my mouth but I still refuse to!
The amount of Pressure he Put on my wrist was holding me in place, I had no idea what was about to happen to me?!
Wiht one souden move he let go of one of my wrist and pind Both it wiht the other one above my head.
He was now over me and had Complete control over me and my undress body!

??? :" I will ask again, open up your mouth and I will get of you and if not! I will need to force your mouth open!
Do you understand!"

At this point I was given up like this he could have done anithing to get me open my mouth.
I nooded to tell him I was giving up!
He slowly got off of me and helped me sit up.

??? :" so now open your mouth ! "

I opened my mouth slowly and Showed him my Tongue which Now was bleeding pretty bad!
The Blood running down my Chin and leaking onto my chest!
The boy Leget his thumb in to my mouth to get a better look at the injure I made with my teeth, as he placed the rest of his hand under my chin I immediately Jerked a little bit back this was making me Really Uncomfortable!!

??? :" stop moving or do you want me to pin you down again with your back injury?!"

Aether :" n-no.. This.. is.. Just making me uncomfortab-!!"

I was cut off by him pushing his thumb against and down my Tongue.
I blushed like a red Tomato by the fact that a guy was pushing down my tongue in my mouth and there was nothing I could do my hands grabbed onto him which made him jump a little but he tried to not let me notice it!

??? :" your tongue should heal in one or three days, you need to be more careful and don't make me do that Ever again you understand!"

Aether :" yes - but could You please let go of me now!?"

??? :" oh - yes my apologies Traveler!"

Aether :" you don't need to call me Traveler I'm Aether and you are? "

??? :" I'm xiao "

Aether :" nice to meet you xiao ! "