Who Are You?

Pov : Xiao

So his name was Aether , what a cute name. What the heck am I thinking about he is not even supposed to know my name! Or even in my house I only hoped he wouldn't notice it!

I finally got up so Aether could move again and I would be able to treat his injuries with some Bandages I was thinking of what I just did and how Aether was feeling about it, was he mad or embarrassed wenn I needed to see his Tongue injury because he was really Red when I touched it or was it only pain?

As I was walking towards my Bathroom to get some new Bandages for him I only noticed that my mask was on for too long and that my energy was going up really fast!
I was only wearing my mask to not let Aether see my face but now I need to get it of.
My mask was slowly hurting because of the Energy that it holds, if I would war it for to long I would have have a bad influence one my mind and body!

Too get the mask of fist stood still and then with one sudden Movement of my head the mask disappeared into the air.
Wich now Showed my face with my golden eyes and the little purple Diamond Simbol on my Forehead.
I needed to rest for a moment to be able to use my Mask again so Aether would see my Face, it's not like I don't want him to see me it's just the right thing not to tell him what I look like for Multiple reasons!

I had only realized how long I was in the Bathroom by the time I heard a little voice from the other side of the door!
It was Aether calling for me!?
But I only Said my name were quiet so a normal person would never hear it?!
"Whar was he doing?" I thought to myself but then it came back to me like a Arrow hitting its Target!
I left him in my room alone wiht injuries and I was in her for like 3 minutes what was I thinking he needed the Bandages now or the Bleeding would start agai-

I was cut of by Aether screaming in pain! I grabbed the Bandages and rushed out the Bathroom to see what was going on with him as I got to my room weher Aether was my eyes open
Weid wen I Saw what was going on some of the wounds opened again and a weird glow came from some sort of strange Shard in Aether back injury !
I rushed to the Bed were he was now holding his arms in the front of him trying to reveal some pain by gripping them were strongly!

Xiao :" I'm here don't worry..."

Aether :" please make it stop,it hurts!"

He was crying out in pain to me!
I need to get that shard out of his back and fast before the pain could get worse for him!

I slowly got a hold of the shard before I pulled it out of his back the bleeding stop almost to the point it was completely gone!?
What was that thing?
I lied it to my seid to look at it after I was done with Aether.

Xiao :" is it better now?"

Aether :"yes... What was that, the pain started all of a sudden!?"

Aether was about to turn around to look at me so he could probably talk to me but I didn't let him get so far.
I placed my right hand on Aether eyes so he wouldn't be able to see my face.

Aether :" wh-what are you doing..!? "

Xiao :" I don't have my mask on so you're not allowed to see me like this!"

Aether :" oh - OK, but can you please tell me what Cause this pain in my back out of nowhere.. Please?"

Xiao :" I found some kind of a shard in your back injury it is glowing in there so I ripped it out and I think it was the cause for the sound pressure an your back, but do you have any idea how it got there? "

Aether :" no not really.. "

Xiao :" I see..."

I took a closer look at the shard the was now to my left on the Blanket, it was in a soft Coloring of purple!
Wehn I tried to touch it again I gave me a little Electric shock that made me flinch a little by the time I looked at the shard Aether was the hole time were quiet waht made me kind wonder why?!

Xiao :" Is everything all right?"

I ask wiht a clawing voice so he would freak out by me gust saying something when his eyes are covered by my hand.

Aether :" ye-yes I just wondered, why I'm not allowed to see your face Mister Xiao? If you don't want to answer I accept your decision!"

I was quite for a moment by the question aether gust asked me.
I didn't want to be rude but I also didn't want to get to personally wiht him!

Xiao :" I will tell you later let me gust focus on this problem fist Traveler! "

Aether :" oh - yes of course mis-"

Xiao :" Don't call me mister it's gust xaoi!"

Aether :" sorry xiao my apologies.."

As I was getting back to look at the shard I had an idea of Who would surely be able to help me wiht this but before I would be able to go I need to take care of Aether now new opened wounds!
I grabbed the Bandages wiht my left hand slowly started placing them on Aether back and chest by some parts of his body he started to Twitch some times which kinda surprised me!?
"Sooo.. He was sensitive there huh?"
Waht the hell am I thinking stop it right now xiao you are only helping him that's it!

This was slowly but surely getting out of control!