New Friends or Enemy

Pov : Aether

I greet both of the women as I still listen to Miss ningguang.
She explained the basic plan of all of us going in trying to get information but since she is a well known person she would go in, other way they would know something would be off.

Ningguang :" we will need your help Traveler, most of these people inside are probably getting drunk and can give us so more information, so we need all 4 of you to get them to drink as much alcohol as possible.

Aether :" if that's all I have to then I'm glad to help but....we would probably stand out too much..."

Ningguang :" I already have a solution for your worry."

She spoke in a calm voice tone as
The purple dress woman known to
me as keqing, handed me clothes in a darker color.
I looked down at them wondering where they get my size from.
Xiao also got a little some packed up clothes from Ganyu.
Both me and xiao look at each other for a moment before being dragged into supported alleyways to change.

Miss Ganyu help me open up my hair as she asked me some questions about the incident with that orange head of a Fatui idiot.

Ganyu :" I'm so sorry to ask but, why did you run and killed the guards at the ceremony?"

Aether :" oh I wasn't the one, this Fatui water idiot killed them as he got me out of a tight situation.....I didn't know that he would catch me so off guard!"

Ganyu :" I didn't know that, we fought you wanted to escape because you killed Rex lapis.... My apologies... "

Aether :" it's fine Miss Ganyu, I hope you didn't get hurt back in the fight, or did you? "

Ganyu :" no no I'm fine but please just call me Ganyu but that aside you should put on your clothes now Traveler... I mean Aether...sorry.. "

Aether :" it's okay....but how did you get my size for thies clothes? "

Ganyu :" oh xiao give us them and he also picks this for you, didn't he tell you? "

Aether :" n-no....but that makes sense now. "

A little blush got on my face as Ganyu left me alone for privacy to change.
I unfolded the clothes being surprised and embarrassed" why would you do this to me xiaoooo.. " I complained in my head.
It was a long dress in a dark blue with lighter blue flowers as decoration.
Most of It was well made but a bit too revealing for my liking and I was always wearing croft tops that would show my belly and lower back.

Aether :" you got to do what you gotta do Aether..... I already regret it.."

______________________
After changing :

The dress was fitting me perfectly, it was still a bit firm to my body.
It was almost impossible to tell that I was actually a male since my long blonde hair made it, and thanks me and my sister were twins and, I got almost the same face, that looks even more than I would be a young woman.
But even though this dress looked good on me I hated the high heels, my feet were already hurting.
" How can women walk in them and also fight, it's is impossible!" as much as I liked to complain in my head, the others were waiting to get this mission over with.

I walked out of the alleyway to miss ningguang where xiao was already waiting, my heart stopped for a moment seeing him in a black elegant suit.
He looked handsome like he was about to marry someone and was waiting for them to arrive.
I could see a bit of blush come unto his face as his yellow eyes landed on me.
Keqing and Ganyu had already headed to scout out the area for us.

Ningguang :" it seems that clothes fit you well, Traveler I suggest you to use a fake name to not wake any attention."

Aether :" I will keep it in mind."

Xiao :" Are you ready to go in?"

Aether :" yes... Let's do this! "

Xiao grabbed my hand softly guiding me to the big house, you could hear the music and laughter from the inside.
I looked back at ningguang as she disappeared into the dark cold night.

Xiao :" Aether....please be careful in there, this place is full of Fatui scum!"

Aether :" don't worry I will and also you got my back."

I gave him a kiss on the lips before I opened the door, adrenaline was running through my body knowing almost everyone in this area was our enemy.
Most of if not all men were dressed in a black suit with the woman were dressed in the same kind of dress as me but in different colors.
I was able to see Ganyu near a standing table from afar but not keqing.
Xiao told that we should spilled up to get as much information as possible, he took the form of a Butler and I was a new member of the Fatui.

I made my way into the crowd of people trying to make myself as small as possible to not be noticed but my plan was not working out too well as I felt a light tap on my shoulder.
To my surprise, as I turned a pretty drunk man asked me to dance with him, I was a bit stubborn but we can to a solution I would dance with if he could tell me the new Fatui lady a bit more about the assassination of Rex lapis.
He told me something along that the bigger Harbinger deal with this.
This information was not really helpful as I took him to the bar trying to convince him to drink more but I noticed fast that it was a mistake, since he was already were drunk he became a bit more perverted towards me, trying to touch me on my legs or hands.

I would have loved to just slap him but I didn't get the chance as a female voice call for the man to get him away from me.

Female Fatui :" geez leave her alone, you are already too drunk again you monkey, now got to your drinking buddy you fuck!"

The man did as he was told and left with the female and took a seat next to me.
She was wearing a long black dress with red spider lils as a decoration, her hair was long like my but in black and a red under color.

Female Fatui :" sorry about him he is a complete drunk asshole most of the time, if you feel uncomfortable around him just slap the shit out of I'm or kick him in his balls if he even has some."

Aether :" oh...I'm sorry to ask but who are you, I'm pretty new here..a-and I'm Kiana... "

Veliona :" you can call me Veliona but my close friends call me via, nice to meet you Kiana. *

_____________________
Hello everyone, I'm just so blown away by all your support and happy reactions in the comments, I know the last two updates were over my time deadline.
I had problems at home and school so I hope you understand, I will keep on trying to update you guys as much as possible.
And also a big thank you to my friend from genshin bringing me on some of this ideas. Love you Sara❤️👑
I hope you enjoy this chapter, and if you have some questions about characters in the story which name you may not know, just write them down in the comments and I will try to answer as much as possible.

:You're chara 🐶❤️