Is That All You Got

Pov : Xiao

Ganyu and I look over towards Aether as so as well did the Harbinger.
The Smoke was slowly getting away as the view in front of came clear.

Childe :" what....!"

Ganyu almost dropped her bow in shock of the sight.
Boht Fatui Agents were impelad by orange Crystal coming from the ground but Aether was no where to be seen.
"Wher did he go? " I look around before seeing Aether neher a rock hidden behind it.
He gave me a little sign tha he would attack to.

All of our attention went back to our enemy as we herd hin laugh, he was no longer paying attention to us but to our Environment as his eyes moved from the wilderness back to me and Ganyu again.
Hi laughter was staring to hurt my ears, and my nerves were on the limit.
" This fucker is a psychopath!"
My anger was coming to its limits before I would kill him.

Childe :" Hahaha... So... Sinora was right this will be more than interesting!"

The Harbinger moved towards us as tow hydro blades appeared in his hands.
as we got into battle Position.
Ganyu Aimed at his head with a cold Breeze she let go of her Arrow, the Harbinger was quick enough to dodge it.
But what he didn't expect was her shot was fiel wiht explosion of ice.
I used my aneo power to get the ice a better affection towards him.
Some part of his body became frozen but not for long as he broke free.

Childe :" you tow are more Interesting then I foug-!?"

He was stop by a huge crystal almost cutting upon his Neck, but sadly just giving him a Scratch.
Aether was standing towards right in complete silence as his sword came to his eye level.

Aether :" I am your enemy orange Head!"

His eyes were emotionless and empty as someone had switched him to this.
Aether was quick enough to bring childe out of balance by hitting his sword against his blades.
I also moved towards the Harbinger attack hin from the side.
He had probably problems keeping up against us, as I, Aether and Ganyu were landing Several hits and scratches on him, the Harbinger eyes got more and more active in learning our moves.

I finally landed a good hit on his side as he stumbled back I jumped up and landing on his chest and falling on the ground , as I stabbing him with my Sper in his shoulder, his blood splash and his eyes widening before screaming once in pain.

The moment was not for long as I was  kicked me off of him by being hit Wiht a water Wall.
I caught myself on my feet as child stood up again to be only being grabbed by his Scarf and straight getting a strong push in his stomach by Aether.

The Harbinger took a while to get a hold of himself again to look Aether dead in the eyes and laughing.
Ganyu had her bow amend at his shoulder injury, she was waiting for the right moment to Realising her arrow.
In a sudden move she let go but it didn't hit hin.
Childe had stopped the arrow Wiht his hand, holding the arrow and breaking it Wiht no emotion.

Childe moved forward towards Aether and me as i jumped in front of him  blocking the Harbinger from getting to close to him.
As a surprise Aether moved me a little bit away so he stood next to me.

Aether :" is that all you got Harbinger, if so I'm disappointed?!"

A cold laughing was heard from him before he spoke, it looked like he was enjoying all of this Wiht playing with us.

Childe :" oh no ~ I got more in store.. But for now, I will have to dismisse me, I must say you three are fun to fight against with.
The wounds you did inflicted on are not bad, still I will need to leave, But you can still play Wiht my friends a little bit longer.

We three looked at him Wiht anger in our eyes when this orange head disappeared in a water Teleportation spell, only the we Saw the 2 elckto chichi  Maggie's already starding to attack us Wiht there Littel Fly Monsters.

Ganyu was fast enough to kill all of then so me and Aether could take care of the Maggie ourselves.
both  there dead body's falling to the ground was a relief for Ganyu, but not for me.
" this fucker got away, i will kill everyone if they try again to hurt my humen" I look went over to Aether as I got to see him in a worried mood.

He looked up in the sky Wiht some little scratches all over hin, they were not bad but just Ruined his perfect skin.

Ganyu :"Are both of you okay?!"

Aether looked at Ganyu before smiling at her" he was back to normal, but how? " I also turned towards her but Wiht a bit more serious face.

Aether :" I'm fine miss, no need to worry, right Xiao?! "

Xiao :" yes... Ganyu ... Please had back to miss Ninggung and tell her what happened, if she asks.. She knows we're to find me.

Ganyu :" b-but.. What about you too? "

Xiao :" we will take care of ourselves , now go!"

As Ganyu left I took a look at Aether who was still lost hin his thoughts.
I snapped with my fingers to get his attention back to me.

Aether :"o-oh... What is it?"

I graded whit one hand his shoulder and the other one his chin, I held his face towards my one.
His eyes were frozen in place Wiht little sparkles inside them.
I asked questions about the amount of information the Harbinger gave me but Aether refused to answer me.

Xiao :" come on my little prince ....i need to know for what I need to save you and I should keep away from you!"

Aether :" I'm not so weak that you need to save me all the time.
I'm strong and I can probably win against you...! "

Xiao :" oh... You want to test me or what ~"

Aether :" n-no....i jus-!? "

I capped him quite Wiht a kiss on his lips but I wouldn't  let him go that easy, I made the kiss go depper as 
Aether was struggling to stand properly, from the impact of me and the need of air.
I removed my lips from his after what felt like Hours but were only a minute.
Aether graps for air Wiht some Tears in his eyes.
I got to his Ear level for a little massage.

Xiao :" let's see who will win this fight, and let me tell you the price~."

Aether :" w-what...?"

Xiao :" the other ones Virginity~!"

____________________________

Thank you guys for all the love and support from you.
I have been so happy to see that people like this story.
And also a big thank to the ons Tha point out my little mistake in Spelling.

I hope all of you are doing well and are enjoying this story!

:"<3 your Chara!"