What Are You Saying

Pov : Aether

After xiao left the room I opened my eyes again, I was Shocked, and I took a moment to Realising what had happened.
My face hated up so fast that I looked like a Volcano that was about to Explode of embarrassment.

I was taken out of my thoughts by a Female voice from the other side of the door who was talking to Xaoi.
I couldn't quite understand what they were saying but I could hear that they were leaving the hallway to go somewhere.

After ther voices weren't heard any more for me, I decided to look around the room from the bad out.

The room was in soft tones of Turquoise and White with some light Pattern of plants on them.
A table was in the middle of the room, with some sitting Pillows for 4 people.
My sight was slowly going to the left of the room there was a big mirror and Closet in dark brown wood, on the right side was a Dresser in the same look as the closest.
On the Dresser were a Saturn of a Dragon.

Something cut my attention in the right corner next to the Bed.

Aether :"oh my Clothes!"

My top, scarf and Boots were Lying there.
I tried to reach out for them when the pain came back to Remember me tha I was injured, I grunted of pain for a moment before I gave up on the idea to reach for them.

" I should go to sleep to get some rest as Xiao sad....." I thought to myself before anything would happen.

As I was about to get some rest I heard xiao and the lady talk agen but more loudly and closer this time!
I Leaned my ear against the wall to listen waht they were saying.

______________________
Conversation

??? :" What were you thinking, you brought him, into your home and told him your name!

Xiao :" what exactly I should have done letting him die there!

??? :" n-no!

Xiao :".......please Just tell me what it is- ! "

??? :" it's a order from the other Adaptus to meet up for the festival!"

Xiao :" not tha, this..!?"

??? :".... Were did you find this? "

Xiao :" it was in Aether back injury, but the first time I was taking care of it, it was not ther! "

??? :" it's a electronic loaded Crystal, you use this for Weapons. "

Xiao :" can they be used to create an impact on humen or...? "

??? :" well.. Yes some of this can even be controlled if the owner has a God eye!
How long was the effect of this on him?"

Xiao :" not long. "

??? :" he should be fine the, but how were placed it in his injury know that it would do some damage to him it was in ther for to long!"

??? :" I will be leaving then, please don't forget your duty and...! "

Xiao :" and what..? "

??? :"Take care of the Traveler, okay!?"

Xiao :" yes.."
_______________________

After that I only heard the front door open and shut.

All of a sudden the door to the Bedroom opened really quickly, as I was only to get down to Pretending as if I was asleep.
I shut my eyes were fast wiht my face to the wall.
Xiao was now standing in front of the end of the Bed , I couldn't tell if he was looking at me or for something.

I heard him slowly coming my Direction  until he stop and sat down next to me.
Now I could tell that he was looking at me only feeling his eyes on me, almost made me fell Curious what he looked like?!

For a moment there was only our breathing  To be heard which made me wonder " what are you doing?"
My thoughts were gone when I felt a light touch on my face.
Xiao was moving some of my Hair tears out of my face so he could possibly see my face better.

Xiao :" Whoever did this to you.. They will pay!"

My eyes open immediately and set up to grab his hand Tha was still touching my face.

After what he said I didn't care if he would be angry or hurt me.

Aether :" No you can't gust hurt someone that.....!"

My heart stop for a moment as I saw what Xiao looked like .
" holy- h-he is handsome!"
His golden eyes with a little purple diamond mark on his Forehead.
I looked at him for a few seconds before being pind on to bed again.
This time my back didn't hurt as much as before but I still scared me a lot!

Xiao :" Didn't I warne you! "

I was shaking under his tied grip and angry and loud voice.
On of his hands went to my Neck gripping onto it which made me grapes for ari in shock.
His grip on my neck was strong  enough to get my attention towards him.
Right hand grabbed onto his Wrist and not werey softly!

Aehter :" s-stop.. I-I can't..!"

Xiao eyes open wide as I try to speak some words, he took his hands immediately of me and set up straight eyes still focused on me!
I grabbed my nack and Coughed a few times as I also set up.
Xiao was Shocked of what he was doing a could tell by the Expression on his face.
I noticed that he was about to get up to leave the room.

All of a sudden a memory can back to me, it was my Sister leaving me behind and telling me that I was to late to save her!
"no no no we promise to stay together!" my thoughts were going wield, I didn't want to know the pain again!

I grabbed Xiao from behind in a huge and pulled hin down again so he was sitting on the Bed next to me

Xiao :" wh- what are you doing!?"

His voice was now a little bit sad and field wiht regret!
My hug got stronger as I hide my head on his shoulder!
I was still a little shaking but not for long, as I noticed that Xiao was moving inside my huge.

Aether :" Please... Please don't leave me alone like everyone else...!"

Xiao turned an took he into his arms and held me close, I grabbed onto his shoulders and stared to cry.

Aether :"please...... Please.....!"

Xiao :" what are you saying...!?"

Salty Tears started running down my cheeks.
My hands and body shaking in fear of losing anyone else!

Xiao :" I'm so sorry...... I-I will stay....!"