Mine..~

why was this happening? Why did you wake up in this room every time you thought you had escaped? You sighed, you didn't know. 

You'd leave with zack, close your eyes, and wake up here in the mental hospital.

You sighed and then stared at the wall and began to feel anger build up inside you. You just wanted this to be over.

"Fuck!" You yelled as loud as you possibly could've. You stood up and then went to walk to the door but then stopped. You decided to try something.

You walked over to the window and looked at it. You then pressed your hand against it and then closed your eyes.

'if I'm dreaming, this will break' you thought to yourself and you tapped your hand against the window lightly, and then you looked at it as the glass shattered. You then grinned and laughed.

"Oh I get it! This is fake!" You then looked away and closed your eyes.

When you opened your eyes you saw Zack looming over you, as you look around you noticed you had fallen on the ground. You slowly stood and took his hand for help.
"Zack, are you real?" You ask softly.
"Y/N will you stop asking that? Yes, I'm real." He says and you nod.

You both start to walk and you look down. None of this made any goddamn sense. 

One minute you're with Zack and the next you're not. Why? Should you ask Zack about it? or would you rather not tell him? What do you even get from telling him? 

You sigh. You can feel zacks gaze on you as you walk ahead of him. You don't care, not yet anyways. 

You keep walking, not paying attention. Then you feel Zacks scythe hook into your jacket, pulling you to a stop. 

"Somethings wrong little prince. What's up?" Zack says and you just shrug. Zack makes a growl type noise.

"Don't ignore me! Answer the question." He demands and you look at him. He hasn't talked to you like that since you were in the building with too many levels. He's pissed about something of his own. What?

"I'll tell you what's wrong if you tell me whats up with you first. That's only fair" you say. Zack narrows his gaze. He looks like he's considering but he probably wont.

"Fine." Zack sighs when he pulls his scythe away. "I hate when you walk in front of me. The way your..ass looks when you walk is so distracting! It's really hard to control myself from this new urge that isn't slaughtering you alive." He says and you feel a grin playing in your lips. 

So he is affected by you in that way. You grin more at that. You look at him and start to step closer to him. 

"You're affected by me?" You say as you start seeing him step back a little.

"All the time.. " he mutters, and you step closer.

"And you love me?"

" Yes.. " 

"So, what shall we do with you being so distracted with me" 

He looks at you and you smile softly as you pull him down to kiss him. He kisses back and mutters softly against your lips, as his hands make their way down your sides.

"Mine..~"

{Sorry this is so short, I've been sleepy, but the next chapter should be longer with *ahem* spicey so yea!}