~this is hell~

You slowly stand and walk down to the breakfast room. You pick up the food and look at it, seeing it was yogurt and some kind of granola bar. You went to throw it away but you saw Zack leaning against the trash can.

"Don't throw it away and go eat." He said and you looked at him then closed your eyes and turned and walked away to take a seat. You sat down and looked at the yogurt and opened it and then say it down, not really hungry enough to eat. You sigh and close your eyes for a moment, then opened them when you felt something touch you. You see Zack sitting beside you, his hand on your face, before it goes down to your neck. You look at him and sigh again.

"You've been sighing for a while now Little prince. Are you alright?" No

"Yes.."

"Liar." he says as he takes his hands away from you. You close your eyes and begin to eat the yogurt.

---

You sit on your bed and stare blankly at that window. You felt the bed shuffle and your breathing hitched a bit as you looked at him.

"You're not real..you're not here with me.." You whisper and he puts his hands on your cheeks and you gaze into those eyes of his.

"Im coming soon little prince~" he purrs and he disappears as you try to lean against him. You sigh and sit back on the bed. You close your eyes and begin to drift into sleep.

---

You wake up suddenly from the sound of broken glass. You look up and see Zack by your window.

"Fucking hell, that was fun. Hi there y/n" he says and you sit up.

"You better be real this time.." You say and he looks at you and steps closer.

" I feel real, I look real, well I don't feel so good after being shocked and buried in a lame ass box like that necrophiliac had picked out for you. But I feel better now because I found ya" he says and you instantly jump up and hug him.

"Missed me aye?" He says and you nod. You grip onto his jacket and tears fall from your eyes.

"I had a dream..you got me out of here and we were in the woods..but then I woke up and it had been a week and you hadn't showed so I thought you died.. and I kept seeing you..which is weird but I kept seeing you and you'd tell me to do certain things like eat..and sleep..and that you love me and stuff like that" you say and his hands go through your hair as you talk. "Its like a ghost version of you..but it was comforting to have it around while I thought you had died." You go finish and he looks like he's in thought for a moment then he nods like he understands.

" And um..you told me to do something so I did it but I don't know if the real you, you you, would enjoy that I did this said thing "

"What was it?" He asks and you sigh and tell him everything. He looks away like he's thinking then he just shrugs.

"You did what you had to, it's not an issue really" he says and you nod. You look at him and then down. You could hear people coming, so you took Zacks hand and looks at him.

"Take us into the woods Zack..please?" You say and he nods and picks you up and hops out the window and he runs into the woods. He stops when he's reached a far point, and he bends down to pick up something. His old knife. He sets you down and you scan over his features again. You'll never get tired of seeing him and seeing how beautiful he was. He steps towards you and puts the knife in your hand.

"Here, I want you to keep this" he says and you nod and look at the knife. You hand it back to him though.

"I need new clothes before I carry anything.. C'mon I have an idea.." You say as you start walking deeper into the woods. Zack follows and you suddenly feel the need to grab his hand and hold it, so you do. His fingers interlock with yours and you both keep walking.

"Hey, I saw writing on this grave, it looked like your last name I think? Do you remember those name boards we had to wear? It looked like the name on yours." Zack said and you pasued for a moment and then started walking again.

"Must've been my mom's grave.." You mutter and you can feel Zack look at you, so you sigh. "My mom was buried around the time I was 17, apparently I was the reason. But I never actually went to her grave so I wouldn't know, Good news though, I think your beginning to learn to read, or at least recognize letters." You say and you feel Zack shrug.

"Probably not the case, but if it is then that's weird.. But I guess I can't complain, I've wanted to be smarter for a while but, well, it's too much work and killing people is much more fun." He says and you nod. You guys walk to the edge of the forest and you looked around for a moment. You then took zacks hand and quickly crossed the street and went behind the buildings so you both were hidden as you guys walked.

You went into thought as you walked in silence. He came for you. Would he do that for anyone else? You sighed slightly and walked faster.

You felt his scythe Hook carefully into the gown you wore at the mental place you were at. "Don't be so fast, I need to stay with you remember? And this alleyway is too tiny for me to keep up. " he said and you looked at him and nodded softly and then looked away to think. You looked up at the houses you had been walking behind. you jump up to grab into the roof, and climbed up then looked at Zack.

"C'mon, it's too dark for people in the distance to see us" you say and he nods and gets in the roof as well. You both run carefully from roof to roof, until you stop at one and then crouch down and listen in carefully at kids nearby.

You look at Zack and hold out your hand. He hands you the knife and put the blade in your mouth as you hop over to the next roof and wait until the kids walked closer. You then jumped down in front of them. They both stopped to look at you and you looked over both the kids.

Both boys, looked to be in their teen years. You stepped closer and too the knife from your mouth. They stepped back and you only stepped closer. You then jumped at them and slashed both of their necks open. You snickered as they bled out. You looked and their clothing and took what you wanted.

black ripped jeans, leather jacket, and a necklace with monster tabs from one kid. Then you took the short and monster tab bracelet from the other kid and you got dressed it in. You then paced a little then nodded to yourself as you could move freely.

You turned and looked at Zack. You saw his eyes were dilated the same as he looked at you. "Uuh, zack?" You question and he blinks a few times, then looks away.

" Cmon. Lets go now" he says and you nod and follow him as you put the knife in your pocket.

Was he staring at you for a reason? You shrug as you follow him. Then you suddenly fell back and you felt like you were falling.

You landed down hardly on your back and you coughed on impacted. Then you looked around and saw that you were in that hospital and you were back in that same gown.

you screamed and began to panic. You stood quickly and tried to run out but you were just brought back to your room.

What is this? Am I in a constant state of being trapped now with only good dreams?

"Is this hell?" You question yourself as you close your eyes.

this was hell.