"Please be okay.."

You look up hearing Zack groans as he shifts. You stand and walk over to him. He sits up in a jolt and you look over him. He's look frightened.. You step closer and kneel before him. 

 "Hey hey.. Zack, are you okay?" You say and he looks at you and nods after a moment. 

"Yea..just a shitty dream." He says. You notice his voice sounded cut off and clipped. You sighed but didn't pressure him. You stood and walked away and say on the floor against a wall. It was dark out, so it was dark in the house. You closed your eyes and felt something pull you from the darkness.

You had suddenly been in a room. A man sat in front of you, a clipboard in hand. You looked around and noticed it was like a therapist office. You looked at the guy and you were really confused. 

 "You did that thing again y/n, you were telling me about this 'Zack' character and you must be been remembering everything and forgotten you were here." He says and you were even more confused.

 "Do you remember how you got here?" He asks and you shake your head no. He sighs.

 "You're here because you were caught outside a building with a knife and this zack guy was with you."

 "Where is he. Where is Zack." you demand as you stand up. He looks at you and sighs again. 'stop sighing like you go through this everyday and tell me where the fuck he is.' You think to yourself. 

He doesn't say for a moment and you sit back down, letting what rage you felt die down.

 "He's in prison, his sentence ends tomorrow with the electric chair." He says and you let out a laugh.

 "what's funny y/n?" He asks with a curious tone.

 "He's been on an electric chair before and hasn't died and he was shocked for a long time. The voltages don't mess with his brain like other peoples." You say and let out another laugh.

---

You were escorted to your bed that was in this weird hospital you had been in. You laid down on that bed and didn't actually sleep. That's when the wave of grief hit you. Your Zack, the person you'd fallen for and he had fallen for you was now in prison and was close to being dead. Why him and not you? You should be in his place instead.. 

You close your eyes and try to sleep. But after a few minutes you stand up and pace around the room and then stop at the window as you look out of it. That's when an echo of Zacks voice happens in your head.

 "Don't worry about me because I'll find you afterwards."

Will he? You question yourself and then you lean against the window with a sigh. 

---

Nurses and doctors lead you down a hallway into a room with a single tv. 'oh no..don't make me watch this." you think to yourself as your forced to sit down. They doctors strap your arms and legs down to the chair, and they strap your head in place so your forced to look at the tv. You try to struggle free but you cant. The tv turns on and you see Zack strapped to an electric chair with his eyes closed, but you could see his chest move showing he was breathing. 'good, they haven't done anything yet..' you think to yourself as your eyes scan over his features quickly. 

Then as the lights quickly come on you see his eyes open and a voice from behind the camera speaks.

"Any last words Isaac Foster?" The voice says and it's like Zack is looks directly at the camera at you. 

"I'll find you in exactly a week." He says and he mouths 'little prince' and your eyes begin to water and you try to move free. 

 "No Zack dont!" You yell as your breathing is heavier as a fear over come your feelings. Tears drop from your eyes as you look at Zack on the tv. Some part of you knew he would survive and play a game to escape, but you still were incredibly worried about his safety in that situation.

Then you see he gets shocked. Then after a few minutes his head hangs a bit like he was actually affected. But you notice a very soft twitch of his hand. 

'stay still Zack just stay still..' You think as you watch him and you begin to relax as he was taken off the chair and taken away like he had really died. You closed your eyes and gave a sigh. 

"please be okay.."