"Thank you.."

You wake up after being cold. You shift and look around, not seeing Zack anywhere. You slowly sit up and stand, stretching. A low groan escapes your lips as you feel sore and tired. You also feel really empty on the inside, something about seeing your past in sudden flashbacks.

'sleeping on a couch is not ideal..' You think to yourself as you walk away, looking around the house. Your mind wonders where Zack is, but you discard it. He can take care of himself and he should be fine when he comes back. You walk into the used to be kitchen and look around. Then you open a cabinet and see a knife there. You slowly pick it up and look at it, and slip it into your pocket. 

You then walk out and go outside, seeing Zack sitting in the grass as he's looking at the sky. You walk over to him and sit beside him. 

"Glad to see you awake little prince" he says as he looks at you. you yawn quietly.

"Did you sleep well?" You ask and he nods, looking away.

"I slept for I think two days..and you've been asleep for one extra day then me, so that's all. I got bored and decided to come out here as I waited for you" he says and you nod and stand up.

"Well, let's get a move on, we can't stay here forever." You say and you begin to walk away but Zack grabs your wrist, and you look at him. 

 "Why in such a hurry?" He says as he looks at you, as he stands up. You just shrug and look away, keeping your blank face on. He let out a groaning sigh and he turns you around as your looking directly at him. "What's wrong. Tell me or I'll be upset, and we both know we don't want that." 

"I keep having flashbacks, and for some reason I'm not feeling any of the feelings I had before, I mean, I still feel the same about you, but other feels are like..draining I guess" you say quietly as you blankly stare at Zack. His hand twitches and he grabs your chin.

"You look like a freaking doll now little prince, you need some excitement. Take this" he says as he hands over his scythe. You take it and you feel some kind of power overcome you. Your head begins to hurt, so you groan of pain as you hold your head. You see things done in and out and you look at Zack and lean against him for a moment. He moves his hand to your head and starts to lead you somewhere. You don't say anything, instead you pull your hair in front of your eyes. That's when you hear people and you look up, seeing a couple in an alleyway, talking about things they've stolen. That's when you hear Zack whisper against your ear, "go get them little prince." He says and you nod and walk to them, the scythe dragging behind you. 

You look at them as they also look at you. "The hell do you want?" One of them says and you kick the stolen objects away.

"Why do people like you exist in this world? I will never know, but I have the power to make sure you're never seen again. I'll actually show you how, right now." You say and you lift the scythe and hit it on the wall, close to the person's head.

"Run. And make sure to scream and cry of despair! Hahaha!" You give a crazed laugh as they begin to run. You count to three in your head before you chase them quickly, your eyes dilating from excitement, and you swing the scythe, hitting them both at the same time. You let out another laugh and you pull the scythe back and see their bodies fall to the ground. You swing the Scythe so the blood splashes the wall. You then turn around and walk back to Zack, feeling better than before. 

 "Feel any better little prince?" He says as he takes his scythe back. You nod and look at him. He grins after a moment, his tongue licking his teeth a bit. 

 "Your eyes are so wild and dilated. Let's not stop there, c'mon. I'm assuming you picked up that knife that was in the house?" he says and you nod. "Good. Let's have fun. Together." He says as he takes your hand you both begin to walk in a hurry. 

---

You and Zack walk back to the house, your blood splattered with blood. You look at Zack and nudge him. "Thanks zacky, for that quick thinking of yours." You say and he looks down at you. 

 "Anytime little prince, holy shit! Does this make me smart now?" He asks with a playful smile. You let out a light little giggle. 

"Yes it does Zacky, congrats." You say and you return his playful smile. Then you stop walking and look at him. He looks at you back and cocks his head to the side. "What's wrong?" Her asks and you just look at him.

then after a moment you step closer to him and lean up and kiss his lips softly. You feel him kissing back, and you take off his good and run your fingers through his hair. You kiss him more, and his fingers tangle in your hair. He shifts and you push away for a moment, having a slight pant. 

He looks at you and you look at him back and give a grin. "Yknow, for someone who calls himself stupid you are a good kisser." You say and he chuckled quietly but you could tell it's to hide that shy look he had in his eyes. 

 "Well, you were mostly in the lead there Little prince." He says and you smile and take his hand and walk into the house and push him on the couch, sitting in his lap. You nuzzle your head on his shoulder and he keeps his hands on your waist.

"This is random, but for a guy you have a very feminine look to your body." He says and you flush slightly. 

 "Well, I've tried to be more masculine but I had an incident happen to me and I let my body be more feminine like. Sorry..does it bother you?" You say softly as you peak up at him. He looks at you.

"Not really, then again like I've said I've never been with someone this long. I like being alone, but after seeing your brave and craziness I knew you'd be good to keep around and so far, you haven't failed yet. You're incredible little prince. In a way, I should thank you for telling me not to kill you because of I did, I wouldn't be how I am now." He says and you smiles softly and you sit up a bit. 

"Zacky, imma kiss you again okay? Dont think with your head either, just do what you feel like doing okay?" you say and he nods. you tangle your fingers in his hair again, and kiss him as you did before, feeling him return the kiss. You kiss more, your fingers tug lightly at his hair and you feel him shift under you. You can feel his hands tighten on your waist as he shifts again and leans in, making you lean back so your laying back against the couch and him hovering on top of you. 

You pull away with a soft pant and you look at Zack. You smile softly and put one of your hands out your hair, and place it on his face in a gentle touch. He see his eyes search yours. 

"Your really good Zack, but we'll have to do more later. If you dont mind" you add and he smiles lightly and kisses your forehead and sits back. You sit up and giggle quietly. 

"For a, what was it, 18 year old you sure are more experience than id imagine" he says as you lay your head in his lap. .

"Yeah well, for a 20year old your not so experienced." You say with a grin and he rolls his eyes and plays with your hair. 

"You look tired, sleep some more of you need it, I know I do." 

You nod and close your eyes. You yawn and shift again. As you begin to drift you hear something that gives you a happy feelings.

"Thank you for helping me little prince.."