Incomplete family

Pragya whispers," kyaa"

Ab: you heard it right

Pragya holds his collar and furiously shouts ..

Pr: you will seperate my kids from me?

Abhi looks into her eyes and said," yes"

Seeing pragya's ferocious eyes, he says," that will be your punishment for seperating my kids from me "

Pr: my kids will never leave me

Ab: and I will never leave them.

Pr: accha...then where were you all these years?

Ab: you seperated them from me

Pragya shouts," Nahi...you seperated them from you...".

Abhi looked at her..

Pr: don't you remember what happened before six years...I didn't leave you but you left me..

Abhi looks down and whispers," I don't know you were pregnant"

His honest words broke her...

Pr: you need them but not me..

Ab: no pragya...I need you three....

Pragya looked away...

Abhi's dadi: I know we did wrong but tell me, what you did is that right ?...

Pragya looks at her

Dasi: they both are heirs of Mehras ....but you hided it from us...why beta..

Pr: because you all don't deserve them...you all are questioning me that why I didn't tell you all about them right...then hear me..I didn't say because I didn't want my kids to have a family like this where only money matters but not love ...

taiji: you did this much big mistake but not even repenting for that... .don't you feel guilty that you seperated abhi's kids from him..

Pr: Nahi taiji...i never felt guilty and why should I feel guilty..he wanted this life and a life without chashmish...how do you all expect me to come back to him with my kids...

She sits on the couch tired..she is drained emotionally and physically...

Bulbul moved near her..

Pr: I feel guilty when I lie to my kids that their papa is working in some other country

Pr: I feel guilty when I lie to my kids that their papa is working in some other country...I feel guilty when I lie to my kids that their papa loves them both more than anything in this world...I feel guilty when I lie to my kids that their papa will return to them soon..I feel guilty when I lie to them that wherever their papa is but he is always thinking about them both...I feel guilty whenever they talk to me about their papa...

She broke down into tears...all felt bad for her ...

all felt bad for her