Her outburst....

Pragya's question twisted his heart..

Pragya stepped near him and asked," you were never a good husband to me but still I loved you..I heard your accusations and beared your tauntings only in a hope that one day you will love me back ..not even in my dreams I thought that you will show me that day too..

Abhi looked down in guilt...

Pr: I didn't feel bad when others called me besharam or characterless but when you called me my whole world darkened..

She holds his collar and asks," how dare you call me like that.. only that much you know about me...Haan?...even though I had all rights on you, did I ever try to take advantage on you then how can you call me like that.."

Pr: you kept quiet and allowed Aliya to speak..

Pragya left his collar and says," you hided your shameful act by allowing her to blame me... chi...you disgust me..I feel ashamed to call myself as your wife"

Saying she cries...

Sarala comes near pragya but pragya says," please don't come near me"

Pragya looked at her and says," the day you all turned your back against me, I realized that I have no one in this world...on that day our relationship was over and please don't try to come near me"

Sa: pragya beta...we are your family..

Pragya smiles and asks," family? ....where is it? ..."

Pr: family are those with whom we feel safe,they are the people to whom we run when we are in some trouble..but I don't feel like that when I am with you all...do you remember maa, I called you but cutted the phone without even asking for the reason...that day due to my carelessness hot water fell over my son , I really wanted someone to help me in taking care of them both but you....

Tears didn't mind to stop from her eyes...

Pr: if not for Kichu then I wouldn't have called you...

Sarala cries hearing that..

Sa: please forgive me beta

Pr: you all believed suresh's words and left me alone in this world...