Chapter 3

Nathan's Pic above:)

Nathan's POV

I groaned when I felt something or rather someone move beside me. I slowly opened my eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight. I looked down to see my baby boy giggling and throwing his arms towards me to take him in my arms. I put him on my bare chest and started playing with him while giving him kisses all over is face. My mornings usually start this way with my bundle of joy; my son. I don't know when my mind drifted to past.

Flashback:

Three years ago my girlfriend Olivia told me she was pregnant and I was the happiest man to know that I was gonna be father. We met in college and became friends but I liked her; so one day mustering my courage I asked her out and she agreed. Soon after we started dating but my parents as well as my bestfriends weren't a big fan of her and used to tell me to stay away from her but I was so in love with her to see the oblivious. She took modelling in the college and became one of the model in vogue.

After giving birth to Liam our son; her behaviour changed. She used to spend most of her time with her friends, going shopping and even spending the whole night outside not caring about him. I tried to talk to her but she always avoided the topic. I wasn't convinced with her behaviour but thought that maybe she must be overwhelmed with the baby as she didn't want the baby this early and needed some space. I loved her and gave her everything she desired.

Once when I was on a business trip, I decided to return earlier than planned cause I was missing her and Liam. I completed my work as soon as possible by barely sleep at night so I could meet both of them. I came a night earlier than planned and when I opened the door of my house I heard moans and groans coming from kitchen. For a minute, I doubted whether this is my house or not? But when the sound continued, I made my way towards kitchen and the sight in front of me gave me chills in spine. In front of me was my so called girlfriend with another man. They were so busy sucking each other's faces that they didn't even heard me coming.

I was so hurt and couldn't believe that she was the woman I used to love. She was not like this. She isn't the girl whom I falled in love with. What happened to her ? All those nights she was cheating on me and enjoying her life; while I was worried about her staying late outside. How can she be this selfish ? She should have at least thought about Liam if not me before bringing a man home. What if something happened to him.

And here I came home completing my work earlier so that I can spend some time with her but instead I recieve such a shock. I was angry at myself to behave like a fool with her even if all these signals were visible. But, I just ignored them and listened to my stupid heart.

I went near them and grabbed the man and punched him on his face. After a while of me beating shit out of him, I stopped and looked at Olivia. She was looking at me with a slight fear in her eyes as she saw how angry I was. I roughly grabbed her elbow and made my way towards living room.

I took few moments to calm myself and then looked at her. I looked around to see if Liam is here or not; but when I confirmed he is not here I asked her the first thing that came into my mind.

"Why"

She continued looking at me but; now with a bored look on her face. I was furious looking at her poker face as if she didn't cheat on me right now. The audacity of this woman. I grabbed both her arms and pinned her to the nearby wall roughly and asked her again with dangerous low voice which I use for business purpose,

"Why? Fucking answer my question why did you do this to me, to our son? How can you do this ?I came home early because I missed you and here you were cheating on me. Why did you did all this, I gave you everthing that belonged to me and showered you with my love and care. What more do you need. Answer me dammit!!!"

She finally got some voice and replied me so much venom that I couldn't believe that she was the girl that I used to love once.

"What do you mean why, I didn't wanted to keep this pregnancy but you forced me to do it. You know, it caused my body to be out of shape. My career was on the verge of ending. Do you know how much hard work did it took to persuade that man to sleep with me so that he could make me Shopper Stop in his fashion show. And that brat is not my son. Its all-"

She was continuing that sentence but I couldn't hear anymore. First she cheated on me and now is calling my son a brat. How dare she. Who does she think she is. I dragged her out of the house and threw her out not caring about the fact that she is practically half naked. She called my son a brat because of her so called career right. Now I'll make sure it is finished which is apparently more valuable to her; even more than her own son.

"Listen to me and listen good. I want you to sign the custody papers of Liam; tomorrow when my lawyer asks you or you could say goodbye to all your properties, jewellery and other gifts I gave you. I don't want them back but don't you ever dare to come near me or my son. Or be ready to face the consequences. I don't even want your shadow on my son. GET THAT CLEAR IN YOUR FILTHY MIND!! AM I UNDERSTOOD!!!"

Even when I told her all these things there was not an ounce of regret or guilt on her face. She just nodded her head at me and I closed the door on her face. At that time Liam was just three months. I thought it would be difficult for me to handle him since a child needs his mother but I was wrong. Since she was never around him much, he never asked for her.

End Of Flashback.

I took full custody of Liam and broke up with her. I shifted to my penthouse to remove her completely from our life. From then onwards, I decided that I won't allow any woman to enter my life and destroy me. Liam is closed off to strangers and his priority is always me. Whenever, I am around him he won't go towards anyone even if that meant his grandparents or any of our relatives or friends. It did pain me when I thought about her but when I look at Liam it all disappears. He is my world. I don't know what I would have done to keep myself sane.

I looked at my son who was grinning at me and took him in my arms.

"Dada."

He said in his cute baby voice. I smiled and played with him for sometime. Later we both got ready since we are meeting my best friend Mark; for breakfast in a cafe. I can't thank him and my parents enough as they were always there with me to help me with Liam and to support me. I am lucky to have them in my life.

Love~
Diya♡