1; dream in a skirt, what will he do?

Start from the beginning

"Wait, does this mean we get a facecam?" Techno asked, not to particularly anyone. "I'm going to get so much clout from this. Everyone subscribe right now! I made DreamWasTaken wear a skirt!"

stepdreamlmao: YESS FACECAM POG

marilynnotfounded: 5 bucks says Techno is blushing rn

hooterspoopers: TECHNO SHOULD TURN ON FACECAM TOO!

tomathyisntit: SO. MUCH. DNB. CONTENT.

KarenSmith57: I just joined what's happening?

Soon, the door could be heard opening before closing again. "Alright," Dream held up the skirt. "I have the skirt."

"What colour is it?" Techno asked.

"Kinda light green I guess. Like, sage. I don't know what to wear as a top though. I'll ask the chat."

The fashionistas in the chat seized the opportunity to comment various top ideas which included shirts, sweaters, hoodies and crop-tops.

"Someone said to wear a yellow sweater!" Dream made a face. "With a green skirt? Hell no. Wait, hold on, I'll show you how it looks like..."

He reached to turn on his face cam, shoving the skirt into the lense. "Here. You think this would look good with a yellow sweater?"

The chat completely forgot about his question and started spamming about his face. He rarely showed his face on stream, so when he did, his simps did not hesitate to screenshot and spam compliments.

"Wait, guys-" Dream wheezed. "No seriously, what do I wear as a top? You're not answering my question! Wait, what does this mean... sawarasenai... kimi? What?"

Techno burst into laughter. "Don't read that, Dream, don't read it."

"What does this mean? What do I wear?" Dream squinted at the chat. "Ok, I'll wear whatever the next dono says."

Once again, the chat went crazy, people begging someone to ask him to wear a crop top or a white sweater. Dream slowly started to regret saying that, but before he could change his mind, someone donated him five hundred dollars.

BigDUnderTheTree donated $500!
you better wear a white crop top dream or we'll cancel you ;)

"Oh my god," Dream buried his face in his hands, his dialogue coming out muffled. "You have got to be kidding me."

"Wow, Dream, your simps don't joke around," Techno remarked.

"Fine. If my sisters don't have one, I'm not wearing it."

"You'll have to buy one then," Techno snickered.

Dream groaned.

"Why so disappointed, Dream?"

"I am literally going to commit mass murder," he commented before walking out of the room and making his way to the room opposite him, where his elder sister was.

"Hey," he approached her again.

She looked up from her phone, raising a brow. "Yeah?"

"Uh, do you have like a white crop top?" he asked awkwardly.

His sister looked at him through her blonde fringe, a smirk pulling at her lips. "Do I look like someone who owns a crop top?"

Dream eyed her. To be honest, no, she did not. It was really surprising she even owned a skirt. His sister had a curly, dirty blonde mullet which she liked to run her hands through, making everyone, boys and girls, fall in love. She had a septum at her nose, and earrings dangling at her ears. Her closet consisted of collared or button up shirts, ripped jeans and platform boots. She had drawn on thick eyeliner and cherry red lipstick, not to mention the amount of chains hanging from her neck. And yes, she listened to Girl in Red.