2; technomaid

heyheyhey! so i haven't been uploading, and I'm reallly sorry for that, so to make up for it, I'm going to try posting four new chapters within the next 24 hours! that's right, four, including this one. it's going to be 1. technomaid 2. technomaid but a different au where they're dating (lime, perhaps??) 3. "bend over" and 4. blue rose, which i will be adding in my new book Deception which I'll hopefully publish tomorrow or in two days! enjoy!!

also, any requests? --->
(i probably won't do bottom dream or any weirdchamp stuff, sorry!)

tw: i guess kinda sexual references?

~

"No,"

"You have to,"

"No. No I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't."

dreamwastaken donated $30,000!
wear it.

"Damnit."

Dream cackled, clapping his hands together. "Yes! YES! Go wear it, Techno!"

Techno glared at his computer screen, before slowly getting out of his chair an reaching for the box which lay on his bed. He opened it and gawked. 

"What the-" he lifted the frilly dress. "I am NOT wearing this. I am not. I refuse."

"Well you have to, I gave you 30,000 dollars."

"I will not-"

"CHAT! Do you think we should wear it or not?" 

"NO-"

The chat was immediately filled with people agreeing. There was a Charli D'amelio fanpage that said "ew no" but no one cares about that little bitch.

"Chat, I hate you," Techno muttered. "I hate you."

"For legal reasons that's a joke," Dream laughed. 

"No, it's not a joke. I hate you chat." Techno reluctantly got up.

"Ha! Sweet revenge, bitch!" Dream grinned.

It was a little less than a week since Dream wore a skirt on stream. Obviously, he wanted to get revenge on the culprit, a little shit called Technoblade. So he specially bought his friend a maid dress for him to wear on stream, and mailed it right to his apartment. After that, all he had to do was make a 30,000 dollar donation and convince his chat to vote yes, and it was done. Dreamwastaken made Technoblade wear a maid dress.

Meanwhile, Techno examined the package. The dress, despite it's appearance, felt surprisingly soft and comfortable. It felt silky against his skin. A pair of... stockings? They came along, obsidian in colour and just as smooth. There was also a- Techno blushed. A choker, a damn choker. (also known as dream ahahahahaa)

How did he get into this situation?

He slipped on the soft dress easily and proceeded to make an attempt to wear those "stockings". To his frustration, they kept slipping down from his legs, refusing to stay at his thighs. Do maids go through this every day?

"God damnit," he muttered. "You little shit." 

It took him a while, but he finally managed to keep them there, letting out a sigh of satisfaction. He tried putting on the choker without looking in the mirror, so that it could be a surprise, but he couldn't do it. 

Techno turned up the brightness in his room, before turning back to the mirror and gasping. Oh, he flushed. Oh god, he could not show this on stream. He could not do that. The children- we must keep them safe.