Chapter 2

Liam Above:)

Aria's POV

I looked around to see if this little boy 's parents are there but everyone was busy in thier own world. I looked at him ro see he was already looking at me with those grey eyes. I don't know of whom, but those eyes remind me of someone. Clearing my thoughts, I gave him a smile which he replied with a cheeky grin. I caressed his cheek softly with my finger. He is so cute with chubby cheeks, beautiful pair of grey eyes and a small nose. Suddenly he started nuzzling his nose in my neck and wrapped his tiny arms around it.

I decided to look around if anybody 's looking for thier baby but found none. I decided to place him properly on my hip so I tried to move him but as soon as I did that he started hugging me more tightly. I continued to adjust him properly but then he started to cry. Oh no why is he crying right now??

"Heyy baby its okay shh......don't cry love, are u searching for your parents, they will come here, shh.....baby please don't cry"

I tried to calm him down. After a while he stopped crying and took his face from my neck to look at me with those beautiful eyes. I saw his cheeks and nose were red from crying. I started wiping his face and he leaned into my touch making me smile. He also gave me his big smile. I decided to take him to Mr Johnson since his parents would most probably be there. I quickly went towards where Mr Johnson was talking to Sam. As soon as he and Sam saw me approaching they gave me a smile which I replied with one. I went towards them to talk with him about the baby but a voice interrupted me startling us all.

"Liam"

I turned towards the sound of the voice to see Nathan standing there with his eyes containing anger and he was directly looking at me. I gulped in fear and the baby in my arms started nuzzling his face deeper into crook of my neck. I looked towards Mr Johnson and he was also looking towards Nathan with confusion. Nathan took two big strides towards us looking directly in my eyes for the whole time.

When he came near he tried to take baby in my arms but the baby snuggled more in me and tightened his hold on me. I looked at Nathan to see he was looking at me angrily with his storming grey eyes blazing in anger, his jaw clenched and hands turned into fists. He tried again but it was of no avail. He suddenly looked into my eyes and we both stared at each other for I don't know how long but then Sam fake coughed and I turned my eyes away from him towards Mr Johnson and started speaking,

"Mr Johson I found this baby near table no 7. His parents must be worried about him. I think we should look around-"

"He is my baby give him to me"

I turned to look at Nathan and saw him approaching the baby in my arms while his eyes softening as he looked towards the baby. He then started speaking to baby,

"Liam, baby come to Dada. Where did you went. Come here baby."

But the baby I mean Liam only tightened his hold on my neck. For a baby he do have a lot of strenght. Nathan then looked towards me as if silently indicating me to give his baby as his once soften eyes turned back to cold exterior. I looked towards Liam and tried to remove his hands from my neck slowly so that he won't know about it.

From my peripherical view I saw Nathan looking at us with an unknown emotion. I was about to remove his friends when he suddenly came to know what I was upto and turned his hands into fists while holding my t-shirt. When he looked towards me I saw his eyes were glistening as if he was about to cry and a minute later he started crying all the while holding my t-shirt. I started to calm him down while whispering soothing words and rubbing his back hoping he would calm down

"Shhh......Baby please don't cry. Please stop crying love. Everything will be okay. See your daddy has came. Do you wanna go to him-"

As soon as I asked him if he wants to go towards his father he started crying but this time more loudly.

"Shh...love what happened why are u crying baby. Are u hurt buddy? Please stop crying love I can't see you cry. Please baby don't cry"

Once he started to calm down; I looked towards Nathan, he was standing there and looking towards us. When he saw me looking at me he quickly averted his eyes and started to take Liam away from him all the while saying,

"Baby come towards Dada.....Come on Liam come to me...Baby whats wrong ? Come to dada"

When I looked at him and Liam they were quite identical physically and it was no doubt Liam was his son. I was staring at him and it seemed he was losing his patience. He was about to say something again but I interrupted him,

"Heyy baby don't you wanna go towards your daddy. See he-"

I was speaking when once again Nathan interrupted me but this time while shouting at me.

"What have you done to my son woman. He is not ready to come towards his dad. I swear if something happens to my baby I am not gonna spare you. Why the hell is he not coming towards me. You must have done something to him for my money. How much money do u want huh? Tell me and I 'll give you. How dare you touch my baby? You poor people-"

"Look Mr whoever you are, I haven't done anything to your baby and how dare you insult me. Who do you think you are to insult me. I didn't do anything wrong and I don't want your damn money. Keep it with yourself and think before you speak Mr"

I tried replying in strong words but I was beyond hurt that how dare he say cheap words towards me. How can he even think that I would use his baby for money. Suddenly the man with whom Nathan came and tried taking Liam from me but once again he cling to me. The man was shocked and gave me a small smile which I reciprocated with mine. All this while, Nathan looked shocked with my outburst but then recomposed himself. The man then started speaking to Liam,

"Heyy buddy come on aren't you going to come towards your favourite uncle"

As a reply Liam nuzzles his face in my neck deeper causing me to smile at him. The man continued speaking

"Comeon buddy I 'll give you your favourite ice cream as well as chocolate, come to me Liam"

But Liam didn't move even an inch. The man then looked towards me and spoke,

"Hello I am Liam 's uncle Mark Lindson. Nice to meet you. It seems Liam is a big fan of yours that he doesn't even wants his favourites"

"Hii I am Aria Campbell, Nice to meet you too. I saw him near that table and he was about to-"

Again Nathan interrupted me seriously how many times will he interrupt me. I looked towards him in irritation.

"I just want my baby you can continue all your stupid introductions later. I don't care and you miss would you give me back my son or not?"

He quiestioned me and now I was beyong furious. I soften my face towards Liam and started speaking to him

"Heyy Liam comeon your uncle and dada is calling you don't you wanna go towards them huh? Comeon love they want to play with-"

I was speaking when Liam started crying louding. I was rocking him back and forth to calm him down when suddenly Nathan snached him from me. Liam immediately started sobbing loudly with his bottom lip quivering. Nathan forcefully took him away from me and started walking towards exit. All the while I was looking at his back confusingly. I don't know why when he took Liam away I felt a pang of pain in my heart. I sighed sadly at Liam when he looked at me from his father 's back.

~Love
Diya❣