-Timeskip-

It has been about a week since (Y/N) woke up and she was now basically on her feet again, she had a pulled ligament on her left leg so she walks around while on a crutch for now. So today (Y/N) went to go help the Water tribe leader Hakoda and the rest of the Gaang on their next move, since the group got to chameleon bay there had been more and more Fire Nation ships out in the water and it seemed they would be outnumbered if they were to be discovered.

So as (Y/N) was walking/limping her way over to Hakoda's tent she passed by Toph was just sitting down on a nearby rock, (Y/N) looked over and Toph seemed to smiled saying "Hey there three legs" (Y/N) rolled her eyes as Toph pushed herself up from the rock and stood next to (Y/N) "Awww did you wait for me" Toph punched her arm causing her to laugh "I knew it".

The two got to the tent and Hakoda smiled saying "I see you've had a good recovery so far (Y/N), come have a seat" Katara and Sokka were already with a couple other men from the tribe there as well and eventually they began to brainstorm. After a good twenty minutes of coming up with ideas Sokka slammed his hand against the table and said "I've got it!!!!", everyone went quiet and (Y/N) said "could you be any louder?". Sokka rolled his eyes and talked about his plan to take a fire nation ship and use that as a cover as they head towards the fire nation of the day of black sun. The whole meeting seemed to be in agreement and so tomorrow they were to hijack a fire nation ship, as the meeting ended (Y/N) got up and sadi to Toph "Hey you wanna go to my tent and talk, I mean we've been so busy I say we should just hang out and maybe later on Sokka and Katara can join" She said the last bit a bit louder so that Sokka and Katara could her to which the siblings both nodded their heads in agreement.

Toph seemed to contemplate it for a bit and then nodded "sure I mean there's no harm in that" she shrugged and they both walked together to (Y/N)'s tent, (Y/N) sat down on a pillow and propped her leg up and Toph on the other hand sat next to her and slightly leaned against her. The two smiled contently and just talked with each other for a while until Katara and Sokka showed up to which Toph scooted away a little from (Y/N), Sokka noticed the action from Toph and said "(Y/N) why did Toph scoot away like that?" to which (Y/N) laughed and said "Cause she's not much of a fan of PDA, but I mean in front of our friends I think she might be a little scared".

(Y/N) that struck a nerve with Toph when a small rock was flung at her head which she dodged "I'M NOT SCARED!!!" (Y/N) took this chance and said "Okay then prove it, if you can cuddle me in front of both Sokka and Katara for an hour straight then you can do you know what, if not then I get to baby you for a whole week" Toph seemed to hesitate but then say confidently "FINE I ACCEPT", the siblings laughed as Toph cuddled up to (Y/N) with the brightest blush anyone has seen on her yet.

After about three quarters of the time had passed (Y/N) started trying to get Toph off her, but Toph who was now actually enjoying it refused, Katara was keeping track of time and they continued having their conversations "Toph, I need to go to the toilet can you please get off me" Toph smirked and said "Nah, I'm to comfy" (Y/N) was getting nervous now and Katara said "Good luck with Your punishment (Y/N)"

As the minutes ticked down (Y/N) was getting nervous and Toph was grinning wider and wider until time was up, Toph let go and said "Yes!!! In your face lava brains, Woooohooo" she laughed and smirked "You know what your punishment it" (Y/N) looked scared and Katara questioned "What is her punishment anyways?" Toph smiled innocently and said "(Y/N) is extremely ticklish" Katara looked amazed and then just bursted out laughing "HEY!!!" (Y/N) yelled, Sokka was already asleep at this point and so both the girls took the chase to tickle (Y/N).

Toph then looked at Katara and said "Okay first we need some precautions, (Y/N) is a kicker and we can't have her kicking her leg so tie down her hurt leg and make sure it does not go anywhere" Katara did exactly that and then Toph smiled "Now it's time".

(Y/N) looked scared as Toph went behind her and Katara was sitting next to her, the next minute (Y/N) fet ticklish with Toph starting off with a huge grin on her face and eventually Katara joined in, (Y/N) was laughing hard begging them to stop she had leaned back against Toph who was making sure she couldn't wave her arms to much. (Y/N) had began crying from laughter and said "Please stoooopp~" she continued to laugh as the girls just continued on and eventually stopped, (Y/N) leaned against Toph more and said "I hate you guys" They all laugh and soon they all fall asleep in (Y/N)'s tent.

Today was the day the plan would be set in action, (Y/N) was required to stay back and start packing up, to which she got pretty annoyed. She was packing away her stuff into her bag as Katara came in saying "Hey (Y/N) I'm sorry you couldn't help, but you need to get better before you do anything" (Y/N) rolled her eyes in annoyance and said "Yeah go have fun...." she grumbled as she stuffed something in her bag, Katara sighed in annoyance and just left the tent.

As (Y/N) continued to pack she heard the calls for people to get on the boats, she was so mad she didn't hear the footsteps of someone entering the tent "Hey (Y/N)" a familiar voice said, (Y/N) sighed and said "Hey Toph" She felt two arms hug her from behind and (Y/N) let out a sad sigh "I just really want to help out" Toph held her tighter and said "I know you do and it seems you got Sugar Queen all worked up about it" They both lagged softly until Toph let go and said "Okay I'll feel you later" (Y/N) smiled to herself and said "Yeah..."

She closed her eyes and felt the small vibrations of Toph's feet walking away, while she wasn't an earthbender she could still feel the vibrations in the earth just to a way smaller scale. She could only feel familiar things like Toph's footsteps, it was some sort of calming technique but once Toph was gone she felt nothing.

After a pretty much the whole day of just packing (Y/N) was pretty sick of packing funky smelling clothing from the warriors, she was about to head in for the night until she saw a fire nation ship come towards the bay. She panicked a little until onetop she saw Katara and Sokka waving down at her, she sighed and smiled as the front of the ship opened to have a huge ramp leading into the ship. She smiled as the group walked down towards the camp "Thanks for packing our stuff (Y/N)" Sokka said grabbing his bag and so did the rest of the group, "No problem I mean it was the only thing i could do" she grumbled but just grabbed her stuff and crutched her way up the ramp.

As soon as everything was settled and Aang had been transported to his room it was off into the vast sea towards the fire nation....