Chapter 1

Aria's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh!!!!This stupid alarm has to wake me up. Can't a person sleep peacefully. I know I know I am being over dramatic but this headache is killing me right now. I should'nt have partied so late with friends especially since today is Monday. Okay enough of this Sad story let me introduce myself. I am Aria Campbell a fresh graduate from NYU. I have long and straight waist length brunette hair with chocolate brown colour eyes which I have inherited from my father. I am  5'7 in height and I have an slim figure with perfect curves. I am not saying that I am beautiful but also I am not ugly either. I am originally from London. I used to stay there with my parents and cute three year old baby brother.

I came here three years ago with my Best Friend Violet. She has blonde shoulder length hair with green sparkling eyes. She has long model like lengs. In short, she is beautiful and hot. We stay in two bedroom apartment which we rented together after junior year cause honestly University dorm rooms sucks. It is not very much luxurious or expensive rather it is simple,elegant and most importantly it gives homely vibes. She is a fashion designer and already have a job from Vogue.

I took Business Management at Uni. After that I decided to do masters in Finance and Accounting Department. Right now, I am waiting for my results because our exams were conducted two months ago. It is expected to arrive day after tomorrow which also happens to be my birthday. Once I get a good score I can work in 'Parker Industries'. I have an interview with them on Monay which is after 2 days for the post of accountant there and I am very nervous about it. It has been my dream to work there, after all who wouldn't wanna work in country's best company. They are having many businesses and not only in New york but all over the world. Also it'd be good for my resume considering it will be my first company where I am gonna work.

Currently I work at La Bistro's Cafe. Speaking of which I need to hurry up or I am gonna be late. I have worked in the cafe for about 2 years now so everybody is quite friendly with me. Mr Johnson is such a gentleman and treats me like a daughter, and I respect him as my father. I quickly did my business and took a nice 20 minutes hot shower to relax myself.

I decided to wear black skinny jeans and royal blue turtle neck t-shirt. I paired it with white sneakers. Don't get me wrong I don't hate heels its just that sneakers are quite comfortable. I quickly rushed to kitchen to make coffee and took a apple for quick breakfast. I also took an advil to get this pounding headache under control. I wrote a note saying to Vi that I am going to work since I don't wanna wake her up cause she is having a day off from work.

I took my cream coloured coat and decided to walk today. It takes about 20 mins from our apartment to reach cafe. Also, the weather today is just beautiful since it is the beginning of winter in New York. The weather is just so soothing that it helps to create positive feeling towards the start of the week. I reached the cafe and went towards Staff area to keep my things in locker wore the apron and went outside to start the day.

On my way, I greeted Samuel my close friend since we have been working together from the start. The cafe was quite busy today. It was now around noon, I was getting order from the kitchen to table that the bell near door echoed stating that we have new customer. I looked up to see the customer and I was shocked to see it was Nathan Parker.

How can I forget his face. We used to be in NYU at the same time. While I was a junior he was a senior and was quite popular. I do admit that I used to have teeny weeny crush on him back then. I started examining him, he was still hot as ever and it seemed that he was now more Mature. His grey orbs were cold and no expression could be seen on his face either. His dark brown choclate coloured hair were styled back with perfection.While I was busy checking him out I compelety forgot about the order I was having.

Sam nudged my shoulder, then did I realise that I was still standing looking at him. I quickly averted my eyes and gave the order to the customer and went back to the kitchen. I don't know what happened to me that I was staring continuosly at him also my heart was beating so fast it seemed as if the sound could be heard in my ears. I quickly composed mysef and decided to stay away from the table he was sitting with some man.

I continued my work and was going back to kitchen to place an order when suddenly something or rather someone touched my leg. I looked down to see a cute little boy with chubby cheeks staring at me with a goofy grin on his face. He didn't looked older than two years meaning he must have crawled over here. He was about to get hurt with nearby chair when he started bouncing. I picked him up and took him in my arms.

Thank you for giving my book a chance. I promise story will be better from here. Also, who do you think is the cute little boy and do let me know how to you find first chapter.

~Love
Diya