Ch 2. Introductions

*A Few Days later among numerous text and a few phone calls*

Tim walked into the condo and set his keys on the table just inside the doorway. He sifted through the mail there as well. Nothing of importance so he left them there. Dropping down the steps into the sunken living room entry way he turned the corner and stopped in his tracks.

"We have company," Tim smiled looking at the young woman on the couch. Lily  nodded with a smile.

"This is Makenzi," Lily  smiled patting her hand as she sat next to her.

"It's Kenzi," she corrected her.

"What's wrong with Makenzi?" Tim asked tilting his head in a smile. "It's beautiful. It suits you." Kenzi blushed at the compliment. "A dinner guest?" Tim asked Lily .

"Yes, Sir," Lily  said dropping her head properly.

"More than a dinner guest?" Tim asked his tone hardening taking note of the body language.

"If you wish," Lily  said with her head still down. Kenzi looked from Tim to Lily  then back to Tim unsure if this was going to explode into an argument. "She wishes to learn about the lifestyle."

Tim turned his eyes to Kenzi who dropped her eyes unexplainably again. It seemed she couldn't look him in the eye even if she wanted to. He has to be a Jedi master.

"I'm not at all pleased with this," Tim said curtly. His eyes firmly fixed on the elegant woman by Kenzi's side. "Lilian, would this please you?"

"Yes, Sir," Lily responded. Tim looked upon them both for a few agonizing seconds as they sat there with their heads down.

"If it pleases you, then I will consider it," Tim frowned. Kenzi could only watch through her lashes.

"Thank you, Sir," Lily whispered.

"Kenzi," Tim said bringing her head up slightly. "What do you know?"

"Almost nothing," Kenzi admitted. This brought a deep exhale of disappointment from him.

"Let's discuss it over dinner," Tim said standing back up.

Lily stood up as well and Kenzi followed suit. He allowed the women to go first, making sure he pulled out chairs for both women properly before bringing the food in from the kitchen. He took the time to serve them patiently. This confused Kenzi. If he was the Dom, why was he serving them? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Then again, the idea of being served by this exquisite man caused a soft glow in her nether regions. That couldn't be explained either. How could such a simple gesture cause a stirring?

After making sure both ladies had their desired food, he sat with his plate. Kenzi could tell he wasn't happy. She thought that's odd. Any of her boyfriends would have jumped at the chance to have a threesome. It appeared this man disliked the idea of two women.

"You know almost nothing of the lifestyle?" Tim asked drawing her eyes up after agonizing minutes of silence broken up by the occasional soft scrape of a fork to a plate.

"No, hardly anything," Kenzi admitted. "Just maybe some stuff I saw in a movie."

"Then why on earth are you interested?" Tim asked sitting back. Kenzi shrugged. She had vague ideas and some of that interested her. Some of it horrified her as well.

"I have some desires of things I have heard about," Kenzi explained softly.

"Hardly enough to walk blindly into a lifestyle," Tim pointed out.

"True," Kenzi admitted. She struggled on what to say. How does she convince him that she really wanted to see this lifestyle?

"How many boyfriends have you had?" Tim asked pointedly.