Ch 4.* Wave after Wave

Slowly he began to thrust into her as he knelt next to her body. He looked to Lily and that caused Kenzi to arch her neck to look into the mirror. Lily was starting to look disheveled. Gone was her elegant look, replaced with hunger and frustration at something she couldn't attain. Her face was strained and flushed, her body moved gently but not too noticeable. Kenzi wondered if Lily even knew she was still grinding against orders. The look on her face was desperate.

The eighth orgasm was the first one to draw a small miniscule amount of pain. So miniscule it almost didn't register but it did and Kenzi 's eyes looked to Tim and he appeared to recognize the look as he nodded that he understood.

"A few more," Tim smiled. Kenzi smiled and nodded.

"Anything you want, Sir," Kenzi whispered as her orgasm caused it to come out in a soft groan.

"Always," he whispered in her ear after she came down from her head spinning. The orgasms weren't as intense but she still felt the trickle of hot liquid down her outer lips. She looked to him apologetically.

"What?" he asked her judging her carefully.

"I'm making a mess of your bed," Kenzi whispered.

"Never apologize for your orgasms," Tim smiled. "I want them, all of them. I crave them more than you crave them!" She doubted that, until she looked into his eyes. "I would rather make you cum, than cum myself." He told her firmly. Leaving no doubt of his sincerity. These were not just words spoken in a moment of passion. Not words spoken in boast to impress. He meant them. Every last syllable.

"The only time you should apologize for your orgasms is when you aren't supposed to have them!" Tim smiled as he continually thrust his fingers deeper and deeper in her.

"Not supposed to cum?" Kenzi asked through her gasps as she rocked her hips against his hand.

"I don't withhold orgasms," Tim smiled. "Unless I'm punishing you...like I am Lily right now." At the mention of her name Kenzi looked to the mirror to see the horror on Lily's face. It brought a smile to Kenzi 's.

"If she continues to attempt to bring her orgasm to light, I will strap her to the bed when I'm done with you and bring her to the brink only to deny her each and every time...as punishment for disobeying me...for hours." This caused Lily to sit ramrod straight. It told Kenzi he didn't make idle threats. He meant every word. Lily had experienced it.

Kenzi brought her hips up to grind against his hand as her muscles stretched out during her ninth orgasm. She collapsed to the bed, her head thrashing from side to side exhaustedly. By the time her tenth hit her, her body just shuddered. Her muscles too exhausted to lift her body anymore.

Her pussy was sore. Not painful, just sore. Stretched out. Used. Well used, she smiled. He pulled his fingers out slowly and she hissed softly as he did so. He leaned down to her ear as the sweat dripped from her temple.

"Tomorrow, when you sit on your beautiful pussy, you will remember all of this," Tim whispered. "As you shift to ease the pleasurable pain from how you sit, or how your underwear touches your raw sex, you will know that you have been had. That I own you. This body. This pussy. It's mine."

"This pussy is yours!" Kenzi assured in a breathless whisper.

"Kenzi, I don't need you to tell me what I already know!" Tim said gruffly. "You are not giving me permission! I'm taking! I'm taking what is rightfully mine. It was mine before you knew it was yours." Kenzi only smiled. Oh yes, he did take. He conquered. Like Constantinople, it was taken and renamed. Kenzi. Now she would no longer be Kenzi . She was conquered and renamed as well. Makenzi, and she smiled at the name unlike in her past.