closing note

So many things to unpack here, wow.

Did you see this coming?

__

I cannot freaking believe it???!!!!!!

I am finally done writing Bri and Noah's story. For now, that is.

August to December, 83k words, 48 chapters. 

We ranked #2 on New Adult on October 3rd, 2020, and we haven't looked back since. My tiny little story went from 700-800 reads to 3k overnight, and here we are at 16k reads, with my hands and knees shaking at how many people have been involved in Bri and Noah's story. 

Can you remember what made you pick this story in the first place? Did you see it ranking, or found it through someone's reading list?

Whatever it may be, I am glad you decided to stick through! Each reader (even if I haven't seen you in my notifications) means the world to me and I am so glad you decided to stick by Noah and Bri's story. When I first started posting Bittersweet, I could have never imagined this story would reach even 1k reads, and the fact that we're here is making me tear up a little. Or a lot. Depends on how you see it. 

___

Please drop in any feedback you have for me as a writer here! It could be grammar, update schedule, characters, plots, whatever you can think of! We're all just trying to improve our craft here, so your feedback makes me work harder to create content that is better than the last.

___

To everyone celebrating, I wish you a very happy Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful new year! Here's to hoping we're able to get back to the normal life as we knew it in 2021!

___

P.s. if you want to see more of my writing then I have some options for you!

POETRY JAR

Poetry Jar is a short collection of 14 poems about the various themes of love. It's a Wattys Shorts Winner, so I hope you like it as well :)

CIRCLE OF LOVE

Circle of love is a 1500 word short story about heartbreak. I've only ever received tears as feedback, so if that's your speed, I'd be happy to see you there.

POCKET FULL OF MEMORIES

Starting with a first update on Dec 25th, Pocketful of Memories is a novella exploring people in different paths in their relationship, entwined with a single thread of fate.

___

This is the last thing, I swear.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I love you!

Signing off,

Pari C.