𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

Start from the beginning

There's a gentle tap on his shoulder. He turns around to see Elinor with pleading eyes. "Look," She whispers. He attracts his eyes to her extended palm which holds a very small caterpillar.

"Oh my," He gasps, cradling his hand underneath hers. "Well are you going to keep it?"

"Do you mean we? Wilbur this is like our child now we have to raise it," Elinor smiled, raising her palm to her eye's vision line. "What should we name it?"

Wilbur tilts his head. "How about TommyInnit?" He snickers, making his accent thicker. Elinor's face scrunches and she sticks out her tongue. The boy laughs at her expression. "What do you think?"

"How about Emile?" She suggests, placing the caterpillar on the succulent in her other hand.

"Like the rat?"

"Just like the rat."

The girl almost squeals as she practically sprints to the register. Benny looks up with bright eyes. Elinor slides the small succulent on the counter.

He rings her up happily, complimenting the choice and giving a farewell to the caterpillar. The couple pace out of the store, relinking their hands.

"I figured you would want more than that," Wilbur laughs, pointing at the singular plant. The girl shakes her head.

"Emile only needs one plant, silly," She mumbles. With agreement, the boy nods and they continue down the street.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Elinor laughs and presses her lips against Wilbur's. He grins into the kiss, gently dipping her.

Elinor's lips detach and she lets out a loud giggle. "Wilbur!" She yells with excitement.

Wilbur helps her remain to her regular posture. "What?" He laughs, giving her a little twirl.

"I could have dropped Aria and Emile!" Elinor exclaims with a certain excitement behind her voice. Wilbur gives in to her words and releases the one hand he was holding.

"I'm sorry," He whispers, bringing his face to her ear and gently removing the plant from her hand while she gets distracted. "...but I just love you too much for them!"

Elinor squeals as he gently pinches her side and takes a step away from her door. "Are you planning on taking them home?" Elinor snickers, waving her hand towards the plant and caterpillar in his hand.

He shrugs. "Sure."

The couple gives their farewells and parts ways, drifting away into the night.

[TWITTER]

elinor [elinorsage]
wilbur is very cool.

elinor [elinorsage]wilbur is very cool

|
wilbur [wilbursoot]
false information. you are very cool.

wilbur [wilbursoot]
elinor is very cool.

wilbur [wilbursoot]elinor is very cool

|
elinor [elinorsage]
fALsE iNfOrMatIOn. yOu aRe VErY cOoL.

a/n:
planning the end of this book is making me sad :( stay hydrated and stay safe!

word count: 911