𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟑𝟐]
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[STREAM]

Wilbur was practically bouncing in his seat out of excitement. The couple was finally doing the stream. They had discussed it with each of their friends before deciding on the date.

"Are you gonna be okay there?" Elinor laughed, gesturing to his shaking leg. He excitedly nodded, looking like a happy puppy.

Wilbur was rapidly typing at his computer, setting everything up. "You're still 100% on this?" He asked, hovering his mouse over the start stream button. Elinor only nodded with a smile.

He began the stream, muting himself as his starting screen began. Wilbur inhaled deeply and adjusted himself in his seat.

Elinors phone buzzed.

Twitch
WilburSoot is live: extremely important announcement!

She smiled, turning the notifications off and placing it face down. They had lugged her gaming chair back down to his office so they were in the same position as the stream weeks ago.

The chat was going wild. They had absolutely no clue what was going to happen. Many spammed 'did he get kicked out of the office?'

Wilbur gulped at the chat and breathily laughed it off. After waiting for the starting song to end, he unmuted. "Chat!" He yelled before having the screen fade to the two sitting there. "Happy Valentine's Day, chat!"

Elinor had a huge smile on her face. "Yes, yes! Happy Valentine's, chat!" She greeted as more viewers managed to pour in.

"As you all know there is an extremely important announcement today," Wilbur began. "But first, I have another announcement!"

Elinor looked at him, confused. "What?" She questioned quietly, as to say we didn't plan on another announcement, did we?

He gently nudged her with a worried look. "Well, uh... I mean you guys did get it right," He laughed. Elinor's face dropped a bit. "I'm finally getting kicked out of my office!"

Elinor's eyes widened and she playfully slapped his shoulder. "What?" She repeated. "Hold on, hold on, chat. Will, you didn't even tell me that!"

"Surprise!" He said with an energetic laugh. Both of them knew it was only a matter of time until he would get kicked out, but she wasn't quite expecting it. She only shook her head, holding back a laugh.

"How am I supposed to physically raid your streams?" She joked. He shrugged.

"Well I mean you know where I live. Just storm in sometime," He offered. She shook her head once more, not losing the smile on her face. "Well, there's that."

The chat had caught onto the big news, but Elinor decided this would be the perfect time for a prank. She gently pinched Wilbur's pinky underneath the table and he looked at her. She gave him a bit of a side smirk and he nodded.

"Alright chat, focus. I'm going to reveal the big news," Elinor grinned at the camera. Wilbur almost started laughing at her seriousness. "Wilbur and I... are literally just friends. I would never in my life even consider dating him. He's really weird."