𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟐𝟕]
𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[IRL]

Wilbur handed Elinor three white flowers and she looked up at with with questioning eyes. "Happy three month anniversary," He said with a sing-song voice.

The girl set them aside, giving him a kiss. "Oh, wait!" Elinor snickered, rummaging through her bag and pulling out three king size candy bars. He laughed broadly, accepting them with gratitude. "Ready for the stream?"

The boy nodded, logging on his computer and setting up Twitch. The girl had managed to get her gaming chair through her door, put it in the elevator and bring it to Will's room. The office was a little cramped.

The couple still hadn't gone public, nor had they intended to. The fans had calmed down about Elinor, but there was always the fear that if they brought the news to the eyes of the people that hate would skyrocket.

Although they were still hiding the relationship, Elinor had become a lot more outgoing and confident in herself. She had even tried shouting, which Wilbur had heavily encouraged.

Elinor sat down beside him, looking at the startup screen with delighted eyes. The chat was already going wild. "Should I do an over the top introduction for you?" He asked, turning towards her.

The girl snickered, "Sure." She removed herself from the view from the camera, standing back up. He started soon after the second song, grinning widely to the viewers. Elinor smiled at his expression, tilting her head.

So cute...

"Drumroll please! Introducing the amazing, wonderful, out of this world: Elinor Sage!" Wilbur announced. She got in front of the camera, sitting in her gaming chair.

"Hello!" Elinor smiled to the chat. "I'm super hyped
to be here!"

"It's pretty strange that you stream upstairs and we've never done a combined stream before," The boy pointed out. She agreed, silently nodding her head.

"So what are we doing today, Mr. Soot?" Elinor asked, trying to read a few comments from the quickly paced chat. The chat seemed mostly positive.

"I was thinking we could do a you laugh you lose," He suggested. A big smile spread across her face. "I'll turn on mediashare and we can see who's better at keeping a stone face."

"Oh, you're on," Elinor challenged.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Elinor's face scrunched as Wilbur let out a loud laugh. It was a video he had lost to three times, and it almost broke Elinor. "You really suck at this," Elinor squeaked.

"It's just-! The way he says cheeto! It's so-" Wilbur tried explaining before falling into another round of laughter. Elinor caved, letting her shoulders slump and joining in with his laughs.

"I only laughed because you did," Elinor complained, leaning her head on his shoulder. Forgetting that they were on stream, Wilbur wrapped his arm around her in a way in which he ran his fingers through her hair.

They got a bit quiet before another mediashare popped up and they broke off from one another. The chat began spamming an unnecessary amount of "awh's" which they ignored.

The stream came to an end in which Elinor had won against Wilbur. "Perhaps I'm the real winner here considering laughing is good for you," Wilbur said with a smirk. Elinor only shoved him playfully.

"Forever a sore loser," She teased. The two finished up the stream together, waving to the viewers as Wilbur clicked the end button.

He shut down the computer as Elinor pushed her gaming chair out the door. He helped her, locking up his office and pacing to the elevator.

The two were quiet, tired even.

As Elinor abandoned the chair in her office and locked her door, Wilbur spoke up. "Hey El?" He asked quietly.

"What's up?" She beamed, taking his hand. He smiled at the gesture, pacing down the stairs with her.

The boy was hesitant with his choice of words. "Can we become official to the public?" He asked. Elinor froze, tensing up.

"You know how I feel about that Will," She mumbled. He nodded solemnly. The urge to let go of her hand grew, but he held tight. "I can see that this is stressing you out, but all I'm asking for is a little more time."

"You've been saying that since the first time we talked about it," He said lowly. Elinor huffed out a breath.

Wilbur held the door open for her and she thanked him. Elinor gave him a kiss, letting go of his hand. "I love you, Will. You know that," She whispered.

A cold breeze ran between the two. "I know," He murmured. With a silent nod, the two split off to their cars.

[nikita]

wil
hey

nikita
hello
how are you doing?

wil
i'm fine i'm fine
are you doing well?

nikita
ah i'm doing great
what's up?

wil
hhh about that
yeah i need to talk with you
i don't know who to talk to about this

nikita
oh
go ahead i'm listening

a/n:
i am so so sorry for the break!! — i'll try to get back into a regular posting schedule ! stay hydrated and stay safe!

word count: 853