"You don't have to tell me, Draco."

He truly had a 'wonderful' personality, except when he didn't ignore, shout and swear at me all the other times.

He looked up at me, and I could swear there was a reflection of a tear rolling down his cheek.

I was surprised how he even could let an emotion out. He never does that. Ever.

"I'm sure things will work out eventually," I said.

"You don't know my life. You don't know me."

"Of course I don't know you. You hardly talk," I whispered.

As soon as I said that, he got up and walked past me. He went up the stairs and all I could hear was him slamming his door in anger.

________________

I guess he was shuffling at midnight around down in the common room for quite a long time. Since that talk, we didn't speak to each other again. Not that we did anyway.

I don't know what's happened to him, but I can't be sidetracked this year by petty drama.

Anyway, today was a cold Tuesday. I had Defence against the Dark Arts with Professor Snape, my OWL test with that witch woman, Herbology, and Potions last.

I was enjoying my time sitting next to Flynn at the Hufflepuff table at breakfast, enjoying my bacon and eggs.

"At least I'm not in Slytherin." Cedric laughed.

"At least I'm not in Hufflepuff."

"Hey, that only works for us." Flynn laughed.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"What do you have today?" Flynn asked.

"Oh, just my OWL's and other boring lessons," I smiled.

"Shit. Cedric, we have our OWL test today," Flynn said turning to Cedric across the table opposite him.

"Fuck, I will revise at lunch. Also can I copy your homework now for next lesson?"

"For fuck sake Cedric," Flynn sighed.

Flynn bent down next to me, his hand grabbing my thigh. I straightened myself up to avoid the embarrassment of him almost giving me chills during breakfast.

He removed his hand from my thigh and picked up his bag with his other. As he began to sit up, his hand brushed from my knee up to the side of my thigh.

I smirked slightly as he didn't take his eyes off me.

As it was almost the end of lunch, I began to compose myself. I threw my bag over my shoulder.

"Come on, Flynn. We're losing daylight here." Cedric mumbled.

I threw my legs over the other side of the bench, ready to go to class.