PERCEPTION

Strong language.
Mature scenes.
If there are typos sorry I did this in like an hour.
Love u all.
Merry Xmas.<333
Don't forget to vote, comment etc.
___________________________________

I put my heavy head into my hands. I was curled up into the corner of the bathroom so nobody could see.

I wept, even more, thinking about how everyone treated me. I didn't have to blink to let the tears fall. They fell right from my eyes and splashed to the ground, leaving little droplets when they splashed onto the cold tiled floor.

I heard faint footsteps gradually getting louder. They were heavy as if it was a man walking in here. When the footsteps stopped, they stopped right next to me.

I slowly looked up and my eyes met a familiar gaze that I could get lost in if I wanted to.

His eyes looked sharp and intense. His brows furrowed over them as if he was concerned about me. His hair, slightly darker from the morning rain, fell over his face. His pale, yet flushed complexion looked soft to the touch.

"What are you doing?" He asked softly.

I took my head off my hands and put my head back against the wall. I tried to think of what to say to him. I was too tired to tell him.

"Just feel sad," I said quickly, trying to make him leave. I turned my head to the other way.

I heard shuffling next to me. I turned my head back again to see what Draco was doing.

"Move."

Somehow, I felt devoted to making him sit next to me. I instantly moved closer to the wall.

As he sat down on the floor, his eyes connected with mine again. He placed his elbows on his knees which were raised. As he realigned himself, he rested his head against the cream wall. It emphasized his Adam's apple. Draco swallowed smoothly, due to the tension.

His robes caused friction between mine, which gave me uncertainty and a little bit of embarrassment.

I looked deeply into his eyes, our faces centimetres apart. I hadn't realised how close we were.

"You need to stop crying," he said, wiping my tears with his thumb.

I looked down at his hand. His hands overshadowed my face.

That was unnecessary.

He dragged his hand down from my face, brushing down my shoulder and to my arm.

The rings placed on his fingers sent shivers down my spine. I felt like I shouldn't be doing this. Flynn made - makes me happy. He looks after me. He cares for me. He's soft and gentle...and in bed- well he's exactly like that too.

"Why is it any of your concern?" I whispered.

He took in my words one by one as if he was processing everything I said.

"Don't think about Lucy. Nothing is your fault."

I sighed.

"If it's not about Lucy, why do you hate me?" I whined.

Draco looked at me and glanced away. He stared at the wall in front of him.

"It's the way I am, Jennifer."

My name sounded like liquid gold from his mouth.

What does he mean by 'It's the way he is'?

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"You wouldn't understand," He mumbled, rubbing the back of his head.

"I bet I would," I said, biting my lip.