🌹Chapter Eleven🌹

Word Count: 2036

Wilbur and Tommy watched the door get taken down, (Y/N) and Techno met up in Pogtopia with Snowy, and Niki and Quackity had a discussion about Manburg and JSchlatt.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"I'm just so, so, so fucking glad you two are alive." I repeated the words again and again for what seems like the hundredth time. 

"Stop saying that, we're alive, that's it." Tommy gave a lighthearted laugh.

"Okay, okay..." I returned the laugh with the same tone, throwing my arms around the boy, again like what felt like the hundredth time. "Don't scare me like that again."

"I won't." He returned the actions, and gave me a long squeeze before pulling away. "Now go, you have to get back before Schlatt gets sus."

"'Kay." I smiled, getting up relectantly. "I'll see you later..." I smiled. 

"See you." He replied. 

"Wil! Techno! I'll see you guys soon!" I waved to them.

"Oh wait- wait (Y/N)!" Wilbur ran to be from the back of the ravine. "Hey, can you uh... how to say this... test Tubbo?"

"Test him?"

"See if he's on our side or not." 

"Ah... Will do!" I nodded. 

"And... would you like to be our spy on the inside? Not only give us information, but also to sow seeds of doubt into both Schlatt and Quackity about the other."

"Of course! I will be your Hercules Mulligan!" I exclaimed excitedly, and Tommy, near us, started rapping the Hercules Mulligan part in Arron Burr, Sir.

"What the fuck-"

I turned on my heel, and ran off towards the stairs, but only to be stopped by Wilbur's voice.

"Oh and take the bird." Wilbur looked to the white parrot perched beside Tommy.

"Of course!" I excitedly nodded, "Snowy! Let's go!" The bird flew to me happily. "Bye bye you three! I'll see you when I do!"

"Save travels! Don't get shot by a skeleton!" Tommy joked.

"You know that I'm decent at PvP, right?" I laughed (A/N: Flashback to Skyblockle in the side stories), and they just groaned at my 'ego'.

"You're picking up too much from Tommy." Techno deadpanned.

"Just go, (Y/N)" Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"See you, loser." Tommy crossed his arms. 

"Love you three too!" I laughed, going up the stairs, "Bye bye!"

After a few minutes of travel

I opened the door to the van, which was now pretty destroyed, and the holes had to be filled with dirt. I sighed as I walked in, to see Tubbo sitting on the floor, where we usually snuggle up, and sleep, due to the cold October winds. I sat beside the boy, who looked to me, with a frightening expression, his complexion scarily pale, and his eyes void of emotions. "Tubbo? You good?"

"I- I should be fine... it's just hard to see... them get killed..."

"Tubs... It was hard for me too..." I sighed, putting my full roleplay face on. "Tubs, I'm going to ask you a question, and you have to answer honestly."

"Yes?"

"Okay... Tubbo.... do you like Schlatt very much?"

"No! Of course I don't like him!" He cringed at the thought of even liking the man as the president, "my job is just following Schlatt around and doing everything he say! It sucks... and today, Schlatt asked me to do so much... and it seems like he ordered for you to do shit too, it sucks! I'm so fucking- ...I'm so tired."