🍂Chapter Thirty🍂

Word Count: 1493

"OH!" I exclaimed. Tubbo rushed to see what was up, and I rushed after him, while (Y/N) stayed behind, shooing everyone down the one by one hole.

Blackstone. 

Tommy's P.O.V.

"Wait wait wait wait- this seems awfully familiar..." I raised my sword as my feet touched the stone floor, but lowered it when I turned on my toes to see... five sets of netherite.

"You guys have to thank (Y/N)-"

"-or A.-"

"-Or A for the netherite." Techno rolled his eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH-" I screamed in happiness.

"HOLY SHIT-" Wilbur exclaimed, ecstatic. 

"HOLY SHIT!" I echoed. "HOLY SHIT-"

"Are you ready for revolution, boys, girls and everything in between?" Techno stood at the entrance to the hallway of chests, with (Y/N) leaning in the doorway. 

"Take what you need," The girl smiled, twirling the sword in her hands, while I basically hyperventilated."

"Tommy! Tommy!" Wilbur found me in the crowd of people, grabbing me by the shoulders. 

"Yes Wil?"

Wilbur smirked, "We've got The Blade."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes in the background, turning to leave as the rest of us raided Techno's stalk. 

"WE'VE GOT THE BLADE!" I cheered. 

A bit of time later, (Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Does anyone have arrows?" Quackity asked, rummaging through his inventory as we treaded through the water. 

"Oh my- Big Q, holy shit how could you be so poor, whilst being so rich." I rolled my eyes. 

"Wilbur." Tommy approached the taller man, and I stopped beside the two, while the rest of them climbed hill after hill.

"Let's do this." Wilbur smiled softly, almost sadly. 

"Let's take it back." Me and Tommy spoke in sync. 

"Hey Tommy, (Y/N). You- you know the rules. If we fail..." I glanced at the book in my hand nervously. Enchan haven't written anything in it since three days ago. "It's going up."

I nodded, "Understood." There was no point in fighting.

Tommy looked to me, confused, but I just shook my head and led us to the train track. Quackity spoke as the one at the front of the line. "This is the last chance for Judas to reveal themselves, who's the traitor?" He glared behind him.

"Yeah who's the trait-" Tommy spoke too, and I scanned the crowd for any sign of nervousness. "Please say now."

"Say now or- no- not- or I'll hate you." I tripped over my words, but eventually found my sentence. "no lying in my discord call." I laughed softly while everyone except Tommy just looked to me in disappointment.

"I swear to god reference girl-"

"That's a new one." I shrugged.

That reminded me. Discord. I opened my inventory, to see the icon.

"Whoa wait what-" Tommy gasped, "that's-"

"Whoa how did- how did that get there?" I laughed awkwardly. "No- no idea."

"That's cool as fuck click it." Tommy pressed on.

"I'll check it out later, let's just go." I laughed.