🌸Chapter Two🌸

Word Count: 1377 

"Have you guys been here before?"

"No? But yes?" We laughed together.

"We were here for a little bit, but it's... not the same world as last time." I smiled sadly. "Come on, we have some explaining to do." I ran ahead of the two, and Tommy sighed before chasing after me.

"Yes we do but you don't have to rUN!" Tommy grumbled, running after me, and Tubbo chased after the two of us.

"You do have loads of explaining to do!" The boy protested.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

We sat in Tommy's house-cave thing, sipping water from water bottles. "So..." Tubbo muttered to us.

"sO..." I squeaked nervously. 

"You explain, I'm going to write shit down."

"How do you even know what's gonna happen? You're not the writer."

"You tell me everything at 2am."

"Fair enough." I rolled my eyes. "Uh... how do I explain this. First of all, the three of us, we're literally best friends."

"Oh... I don't have much friends here haha... It's kinda just me, Wilbur and Fundy. We have a burning hate for Eret for some reason, I don't know what he did to us, but we hate him."

"Ha- please don't hate him anymore, we're going to need him soo- AH-" I was cut off mid-sentence when I was hit with a bottle on my head... or two. "Ow..." I lifted the bottle. "What's this?"

"Pft- the Minecraft gods must hate you."

"I hate you"

"There's a note with it!" Tubbo exclaimed, passing me an old piece of paper.

"ugh ok..." I groaned, taking the paper and rubbing at my head. The familiar handwriting of my fucking nightmares appeared in front of my eyes.

(Y/N)! Welcome back!

You must be confused about the potions, yeah, the pink liquid in those bottles? They'll make the people there remember the events of last time, but not... real life's events... except for one of the potions. The purple one? That makes the person remember everything. yes. even the events of real life. Choose wisely.

I'm sorry I messed up- I meant to have them remember last time's events- ;-;

Anyways, good luck! 

p.s. wanna get outta here? Same rules as before! - Author-Chan

I let out a scream of frustration as I threw the paper to the ground. "FUCK YOU AUTHOR- JESUS FUCK. WE DIDN'T EVEN COMPLETE THIS ARC THIS TIME! FUCK YOU- FUCK YOU- WHY DID I WRITE ANGST? WHY?"

"Pft- Lemme see?" Tommy reached out, and I gave the paper to him. I looked to the bottles. "What's the 'same rules?'"

"Nothing you should worry about." I snapped and turned to Tubbo. "Tubs, who's here?"

"In this area?" Tubbo muttered."me, Wil, Niha- Niki, Fundy, Dream, Sapnap, George and Eret."

I looked to the eight bottles. Perfect.

"Who should we give that one to?" Tommy asked me, pointing to the purple bottle before turning back to his paper, scribbling.

"Wil."

"Why Wil?"

"He's the second writer, dumbass."

"...fair enough." I shrugged, taking a pink bottle. "Tubs, drink this, we have to get going, we need to find everyone."