Chapter 81 Leilah and Claire

Start from the beginning

"Right. WAIT! Mother?" Claire questions.

"She didn't tell you. Well.... Ms.Bowkin is actually me and John's mother. And a girl name Cynthia is also our younger sister." Mia admits.

"*gasp* Oh my god. I can't believe she is the leader of Grass." Claire says. "You okay?"

"Yeah yeah. I gotten stronger and I will take down mother by any means." Mia says.

"I see. Have John and Oliva... change?" Claire asks.

"Somewhat. But I'm usually the one in charge." Mia smiles.

"Yeah. You were the strongest out of the group. So did you manage to get stronger?' Claire wonders.

"Yep. I got a third ability." Mia smirks.

"Really." Claire deadpans. "Why am I not surprise."

"Hey!" Mia pouts. "Listen, I achieved in anger. I actually lost control and killed one of Grass member. The metal speedster name Savitar."

"Damn. What is the ability called?" Claire asks.

"Aura Creation." Mia replies. "At least that was what the leader of team darkness said."

"Team Darkness?" Claire questions.

"A team sent by the original team darkness from LA. They came to attack Ember and Grass. Guess they were lazy since Grass is gonna launch a invasion in 55 days." Mia deadpans.

"I had a vision about it when I was taken." Claire admits.

"Really? Do you remember?" Mia asks.

"No. It's kinda blurry." Claire says.

"Hmmm. I think can help you with that. But first, you need some clothes and shower. You been here for too long." Mia says.

Claire nods. Mia talks with Doc and Claire goes with Mia to her dorm room. Lena looks to see Mia and Claire entering.

"Hello." Lena waves.

"Hi." Claire waves.

"The bathroom is over there and I'll bring you a towel and clothes." Mia says.

Claire nods and enters the bathroom.

"Seems like she finally woke up." Lena says.

"Yeah." Mia replies.

*Headmaster's Office, 30 minutes later*
"Alright Claire. Use your ability as I channel my aura in you." Mia says.

"Got it." Claire replies.

Claire holds Mia hand and Mia aura glows blackpink. Claire eyes glow.

[Vision]