Chapter forty six: just kids

Start from the beginning

"Alright," Neville nodded his head "What is it?"

"We don't know." Harry mumbled.

"Where is it?" Ophelia rasped out, causing people to glance over at her, she hasn't really spoken out for a while.

"We don't know that either." Harry paused "I guess there's not much to go on."

"That's nothing to go on." Seamus scoffed while crossing his arms.

"I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw." He rambled "Um, it will be small, easily concealed, anyone have any ideas?"

"Well," Luna started "There's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem."

"Oh bloody hell, here we go." Ron mumbled under his breath as he rolled his eyes.

"Lost diadem of Ravenclaw?" Lovegood asked "Hasn't anyone heard of it? It's quite famous."

Cho Chang, who was standing next to Luna looked at her confused "Yes but Luna, it's been lost for centuries now," she sighed "There hasn't been a person alive today whose seen it."

"Excuse me, but can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?" Ron asked while raising his eyebrows.

"It's kinda like a crown," Ophelia murmured "Like a tiara." She dug her teeth into her bottom lip, digging and tugging away at sore skin.

"Harry,"

Heads shot in the direction of the voice. Ophelia grinned at Ginny, knowing she would be happy Potter was back.

"Hi there," He said breathless as he looked at her. It was no secret that the two were dating.

Ron scoffed "6 months she hasn't seen me, and it's like I'm a bloody first year, I'm only her brother."

"She has lots of those though," Finnigan nudged Weasley "There's only one Harry Potter."

"Shut up Seamus." Ron spat while rolling his eyes.

"What is it Ginny?" Longbottom asked.

"Snapes knows Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade."

-

Ophelia watched her shoes as she walked along the path leading to the Great Hall. Her head was slung low, her eyes piercing into the scuffed up Converse. Macy nudged her elbow "Everything alright?" She asked as Woodlock glanced up.

"No." Ophelia mumbled before looking back down. She was exhausted.

Macy parted her lips, about to say something, but then closed her mouth realizing it was useless.

They were walking in sync with their houses. The pattern hummed in Ophelia's head.

one-step-two-step-three-

It was giving her a headache. They turned into the Hall, the headmaster waiting for them as they entered.

Oh how she wished it was Dumbledore instead.

"Many of you are surely wondering why I summoned you, at this hour." Snape spoked "it's come to my attention that early this evening—Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade."

Murmurs were shared throughout the large cleared out room. Ophelia stayed quiet knowing that Harry was indeed, in the castle and at least 2 feet in front of her in the crammed line.

"Now," The professor silenced the crowd "Should anyone—students or staff, attempt to aid, Potter, they will be punished," He looked around the room, pausing to carefully glance at each 7th year who were friends with Harry "Any person to have knowledge of these events, who fails to come forward will be presented—equally guilty." He sighed and began to walked down the line of houses "Now then, if anyone here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter movements this evening,"