Chapter twenty five: finally

"His mind is in a different place
Will everybody please give him a little bit of space"
-song: This Is Home by Cavetown
___________________________________

    OPHELIA CLUTCHED HER heart as she watched Harry scream. She wasn't sure what had happen, but she could only image it must be bad. Remus Lupin -who is a part of the Order- held onto Potter as he creid in pain.

    "We need to go," Nymphadora said with a shaky tone "Now." She placed her hands Ophelia and Ginny's shoulder while nodding her head towards one of the exits. Woodlock noticed that Tonks kept looking back at Harry and Remus with glossy eyes.

    Ophelia glanced back at Harry for a moment to see him pushing out of Lupin's grasp and to run after Bellatrix.

    Weasley, Woodlock, Lovegood, and Tonks rushed to the nearest exits. "Stay back here." Tonks muttered as she pushed them near a wall, just a corner from the main room in the Ministry.

     "I killed Sirius Black!" a familiar loud crackle of a voice sang, from the sound of it, it sounded like it was coming from around the corner. "I killed Sirius Black!" the voice taunted.

      Ophelia closed her eyes as she leaned against the wall. She now realized why Harry was screaming. Bellatrix had Killed his Godfather, the only family he had left. Her heart ached for him.

As time past they could hear the sound of some type of duel happening.

      The four girls waited for what felt like 20 minutes before finally rushing out to the main area, along with Ron, Hermione, and Neville. Harry was laying on the ground, with Dumbledore kneeling in front of him. The room looked completely destroyed. "You're the weak one," Harry breathed out "And you'll never know love or friendship," Ron and Ophelia exchanged glances, they weren't sure who Harry was talking to. "And I feel sorry for you," Potter bodies began to twitch and roll around. Woodlock watched as it looked like something flew out of Harry's stomach.

      The kids eyes went wide as Voldemort stood next to Potter. It was now clear that Harry was talking to the Dark Lord. "You're a fool Harry Potter," Voldemort spoke "And you will lose, everything."

      People from the Ministry began appearing by floo network. The Dark Lord came a noticed to this and somehow disappeared. "He's back." The minster of magic muttered in fear.

-

-

      Ophelia and Draco walked hand in hand to the great hall. The attack with the ministry was a few days ago, and the pair had finally made up over the silly argument that had happened weeks ago.

Woodlock didn't want to mention Draco's Father being at the attack, though Draco knew he was apart of the whole thing, sense Lucius had been sent to Azkaban -which he was not happy about-

     Ophelia saw Harry walk down the hall. "I'll be right back." She told Malfoy, while letting go of his hand. She jogged over to Potter. "Harry," She called out making him stop walking. They hadn't really gotten a chance to talk since the attack.

      "Oh, hi Ophelia."

      She sighed "How are you?" She asked with a worried face.

      "Alright," He lied "Are you okay?" Ophelia still had a slightly bruised cheek -which she wasn't really sure how she got it- from the ministry.

       "I'm fine," She gave him a sad smile. She then made the awkward decision to hug him. Harry hesitated for a movement before hugging her back. "I'm so sorry to hear about your Godfather." She mumbled. It had been on her mind for days. She knew Harry must had felt horrible.

       They slowly pulled away "It's hard, but I'll be fine," he uttered before clearing his throat "I'm sorry I didn't realize what had happened to your mother."

      Ophelia shook her head "Don't worry about it," she tilted her head to the side "It was a while ago." She glanced over her shoulder to see Malfoy leaning against the wall, watching her and Potters whole interaction with raised eyebrows "I have to go," She looked back at Harry "I'll see you later."

      She walked back over to Draco "Well you two seem awfully close," he looked down at her in a disapproving way.

      "Draco," she warned "His Godfather just died." she took his hand and locked their fingers together "Be nice."

     He sighed through his nose and nodded. He took his free hand and lightly brushed it against her bruised cheek "I want to be together, like actually together," he blurted out randomly "We don't have to tell my Parents," he paused as he watched Ophelia smile "We can figure something out," he lowered his hand from her face "You okay with that?"

      She nodded "I'm perfectly okay with that."

       "Great." He smiled "Shall we go get dinner then?" He said nodding towards the Great Hall.

        "We shall." She laughed.

         She glanced at him with a wide smile, her cheeks had a light blush, and her heart was pounding 'Finally'  she thought to herself.

~
sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make the next ones longer.

Also THANK YOU FOR 4K READS!!!!! You guys are amazing. Thank u for all the comments and votes as well!!