my little bunny

It was Friday night, and Cleo was getting ready to see her daddy dom.

Just to be clear, "daddy dom" was not her father..

She was dressed in a silk robe, and she did her hair in a bun, just how he liked it.

And to top it all off; she had a very sexy bunny consume on underneath.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Could that be him?" Cleo thought to herself as she excitedly hurried to the door.

Cleo checked through the peep hole just to make sure.

There he was, dressed in an expensive suit.

He was super fit, really tall and unbelievably handsome.

Oh, how she had lucked out..

Cleo opened the door trying to contain her excitement.

"Hello there sweetheart."

He flashed her an award-winning smile that nearly made her melt inside.

Gently, she took his hand leading him into the living area.

"Hi Daddy.." Cleo smiled playfully, placing her hand on his chest and pushing him down on the couch.

"Oh, what's this?" He smirked, his eyes full of lust.

Cleo put her hands on his shoulders and slowly placed herself right on his lap, wrapping her legs around his torso.

"I want you, daddy." She whispered in his ear, as she kissed his neck.

Cleo took her robe off and set it aside revealing her bunny costume.

"Is that so, my little bunny?" He asked as he began to fondle her breasts and caress her inner thigh.

This made Cleo even wetter than she already was. "Yes, daddy." She said, her breathing uneven.

"What do you want daddy to do, babygirl?"

He asked with a smirk on his face, as he unclasped her bra, taking one breast in his hand and the other in his mouth.

"I-I want you to fuck me. So hard that I can't walk, daddy." She moaned.

Cleo could feel herself throbbing, just begging to be pleased.

"You have to do me a favor first, sweetheart."

"What is that, daddy?" Cleo asked shyly.

"Daddy needs his cock sucked, babygirl." He said, gently stroking her hair.

Cleo was more than happy to oblige, as she got right down to business.

She unbuckled his pants and removed his underwear, as it seemed that he was happy to see her too.

Cleo took his cock in her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down, making him nice and wet.

He moaned, grabbing a fist full of Cleo's hair.