Him(Raihan)

This was requested by @creepy_roxg ! Hope you enjoy this! I tried my best. Also Reqiests are open!

I was watching one of Raihan's matches against Leon. I was watching it with my Garchomp. It was so exciting! I was smiling brightly as I see him almost win."So close."I said sighing. I always smile while watching Raihan's matches, but who new I would become a friend of his. I heard a nick on my door and I turned  the TV off and went to the door. When I opened it, Raihan was there- "Hey there bud!"He said smiling. I blushed and smiled back."H-Hi Rai-Raihan."I said blushing. "My ranking has gone up! I'm number 5 now!"Raihan said showing you his phone."Y-Yaaaay."I said(imagine Fluttershy's yay.) I am a shy person. I never really talked to anyone, but Hop, Leon, and well Raihan. I met him while traveling around the Galar Region. I came from The Crown Tundra and Zapdos became attached to me since I was a child. I had a Eevee as your starter and names it Lunior. Who's now a Sylveon and loves dragon pokemon. Lunoir would refuse to hurt a baby dragon pokemon, but will if in a trainer battle since he knows that it's strong. Anyways, so-"Hey Y/N! Want to come watch me battle the trainer 4!?"He asked smiling. I couldn't say no to the male."Alright."I said sighing. We walked along but couldn't find the trainer that was spot 4. It's soon became late and he ended up inviting me inside his house."Want anything to eat?"He asked smiling at me. "Um... (instead favorite snack) please."I asked quietly. He nodded and soon brought it over. After you were done eating, Raihan spoke."You know what? Imma just say it."I looked at him confused but soon Raihan held my hand causing me to blush."I love you! For a while now."Raihan said smiling brightly. I became a blushing mess, but needed to respond."I lo-love you-you to."I said shyly as he then hugged me. We ended up cuddling and falling asleep on his couch.

That's all! I hope you enjoy this! Have a great day!