You promise?(Allister)

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in forever but I'm here to update! Sorry if this isn't the greatest but I tried. Anyways thank you for the request Spidey-Prince
(F/I/C):Favorite Ice Cream

You looked around for a certain ghost type trainer, you were wearing some pastel clothes as normal. Once you spotted the young male and you yelled his name as you ran over to him."AAAAAALLLLLLIIIIIIISSSSTTTTEEEERRR!" He turned around and you hugged him. He jolted but hugged back shyly."H-Hi Y/N..."He stutter."You did awesome in your match!"You said smiling. Your Espeon and Umbreon finally caught up to you, and smiled up at you 2. "Th-Thanks...."He said blushing slightly under the mask. You giggled cutely happy he won."Want to get some ice cream?"You asked. He nodded,"Let me change first-"He said, and you nodded. You let him go and sat down on one of the seats waiting.

~30 minutes later~

Allister came out wearing a over sized purple hoodie, plus a pair of shorts, and didn't have his mask on, instead wore his hood up. You smiled at him giving him a thumbs up. "Let's go!"You said reaching his hand out for him to grab after you stood up. He walked over to you shyly and held it as you both let the stadium. You took a flying taxi to Hammerlock. You both walked over to the sweats shop and entered."Hello!"You said smiled and walked over pulling the money out of your pocket and looked at the flavors they had today."Ah! Hello Y/N and Allister. Pick what ever flavors you want, I'll be right with you."The cashier said as he began to help another customer. While Allister choose chocolate, you had bin having a it of trouble choosing. "W-W-Want me to choose f-for you?"He asked. You looked at him, smiled nervously, and nodded. He choose (F/I/C). You smiled happy with the choice, and you 2 got your ice cream, and some treats for your Pokemon. You walked over to a nice viewing spot and the bench you usually sit at, you sent out an absol(female), Thievul(Male), Meowstic(female+shiny), and a Ponyta(male). You named you (Male)Espeon-Abyssal, (Female)Umreon-Neko, Absol-Cloud, Thievul-Rouge, and Meowstic-Goldy. "Here!"You said handing your team the treats, Allster did the same, and you both ate your ice cream."Hey Allister?...."You spoke, your tone wasn't all happy and bright though."Can you promise me something?"You asked. He looked at you confused but but noted. "Can you never promised me that you'd never leave me?"You asked. Allister looked at you with wide eyes but his looked softened, and he put his hand on your cheek carefully."I promise, but will you do the same for me?"He asked, and you nodded with a,"Ofcourse!"You said, and he asked."You promos?"He asked with a soft smile."I promise Al! I'll never leave you alone in this world, and I shall always support you!"You said smiled. You both finished your ice creams and to your surprise, he hugged you, instead of you hugging him first. You smiled and hugged back, knowing that the promise will last forever.

What? Did you think I'd make you 2 kiss? Last time I check Allister was a young child, so ofcourse I won't make you kiss.(Not to be rude to the requester or anyone, but still you weirdos think I'll make kids kiss?) Anyways sorry for my silly ness but I hope you enjoyed this one shot! It's shorter then my normal ones but hey! I tried my best.