Shy Love(Leon)

This is a Leon x Tsundere Reader, didn't specify if it was male or gender neutral so I just went with GN to be easier on me to write it. Requested by @IvyAndEevee

    You were outside the art museum you and Leon were supposed to meet at. He of course as per usual is late. "Did he get fucking lost again?" You grumbled. Leon was bad with directions and you should have just picked him up so he didn't take forever.

    Luckily you noticed a certain taller man running towards you. "Y/n!" Leon called as he made it to you. "Your late dumb ass!"You scolded him while he chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry sorry! But I'm here so let's head in!"Leon chirped happily as he took your hand and pretty much dragged you inside.

   "Let go!"You said, flustered, as you pulled your hand away. Leon simply smiled at you and chuckles lightly. "Where do you want to go first?"Leon asked, and now was when you start. You've been here before to scope out what paintings were hear. You wanted to confess indirectly, but obviously enough for Leon to notice- well you hoped it was.

   You led him to a painting named "The Love Dragons"

(Not my art!)

     "Oooo! This one's neet."Leon chimed as he thought Raihan would like it since it has 2 dragon type Pokémon on it. "Yeah... it shows I feel about you..."You simply said and it went silent. "I know! You may seem mean but I know you've always cared!"Leon chimed and you groaned as you face palmed. "I'm done..."You grumble and walked off. Leon was regretting his choice of response as you seem actually serious.

    You had just made it outside of the museum when you suddenly were hugged from behind seeing some familiar purple locks. "Leon!? He-hey let go!"You snapped quickly trying to hide the fact at how flustered you were. "I love you too..."He whispers into your ear as he holds you close.

     You eyes go wide at the confession, and soon he starts dragging you again before you can even respond. "Wha- Leon where are you dragging me!?"You asked as he tried to look at Leon's face but all he could see what the long purple hair. Luckily he does answer, "my apartment! There's paparazzi near by."Leon said as he tried to use the hat he was wearing to hide his identity and not be surrounded especially with you here.

    Leon called a taxi and you hopped in without complaint. "Why specifically your-"Before you could finished Leon entered and peck your lips with a smile. You become very flustered again and try to push him away. "Wh-wha!? You-you idiot! What-.. what was that for!?"You said as you tried to collect your words trying not to stutter though failing pretty badly.

   Leon still smiled at you and pulls you into his side. "Because now that I know you feel the same then I can give you all the affection I want with out holding back!"Leon chimed as he cuddled you now. You were a flustered mess by his words, he knew what you meant, and he felt the same. Though you being you, tried to push away but uh- this is Leon so you don't stand a chance of escaping. ( I mean- have ya seen those muscles?)

   Leon kept you close as the taxi flew you to Leon's apartment where he gave you even more soft kisses and cuddles, and I mean a lot. He was definitely holding back for a while.

Hope you enjoyed! Im actually really happy with it hope you enjoyed it!