chapter 52

"I think she can talk by herself."
Dakota said rolling his eyes. I squeezed Jaden's hand which was on my back, basically telling him to not cause any problems.
"Well, bye."
I said pushing Jaden away, grabbing the cart and going to next aisle where Bryce and Addison were.
"Why are you going away, you scared of your boyfriend beating us up? It's kinda impossible, especially cause it's 4 on 1."
"Shut up Dakota, I don't want to talk to you anyway."
They followed us to next aisle. Bryce and Addison looked weird at me as my hand squeezed Jaden's hand tighter by every second, anxiety filling up my body.
"So how long are you guys together?"
"That doesn't matter to you."
"Well it would matter if he doesn't know you and me hooked up and you ghosted me since then. You know, that's not really nice."
"Just go away and lie to somebody else, I'm not wasting my time on you."
"I'm sure your boyfriend won't be wasting it on you anymore." He laughed and they all walked away.
Jaden looked at me, and I couldn't really realize what he was feeling.
"I did not do that. I hate all of them."
"Okay."
He said putting some stuff in cart. Bryce and Addison just shrugged their shoulders.
"Who are they anyway?" Addison asked.
"Some dickheads, the one that I liked, with green sweats, he bullied me and told everyone I told him that I'm in love with him, we never even talked. And Dakota, the one who said I hooked up with him, we were texting last year, I just thought of him as a friend, didn't like him like that. And we texted like every day whole day and he ghosted me after a month I think. They are all dickheads and basic fuck boys."
Addison shook her head with disgusted look on her face.
"Just pretend we didn't saw them."
Her and Bryce took cart and walked away.
"Jaden."
"Hm?"
"That really didn't happen."
"Okay."
"Don't act like that."
"I said it's okay, I trust you and I think if you really love me you wouldn't do that. And if you would, I think I deserved to know so it's alright."
"Really? Then why are you acting like this?"
"Like what?"
"Just, I don't know, dry."
"I just- Did you cheat on me?"
"No, I would never, I swear. I haven't seen the guy in so long."
"Then forget it."
He said as we stood in the line, waiting to pay everything.
Jaden saw the guys coming our way to wait in the line, and he pulled me close by my waist, connecting his lips with mine. I almost immediately kissed back, as my right hand went on his neck, and left one on chest.
I knew exactly what he was doing.
We pulled away and he looked at me smirking, his eyes changing their way for a second to look where the guys were and then looking back and me.
"Are you really showing off to eighteen year-olders with no personality?"
"I think I just did that."
I shook my head smiling, I'm glad he didn't believe them.
They now stood behind us, and Jaden looked them up and down with disgusted look.
He pulled me in front of him as he turned his back to them, like I did. I also knew why he did that. Not letting them see my ass. He is really jealous type of a guy, but I don't mind it, while he trusts me.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed on my neck, jawline and cheek, making me giggle.
"Look how cute it is."
I said picking up teddy from the cart.
"You are cute."
"Eww stawpp. you are cheesy."
I said pushing his head with my hand.
"But you love me."
"That's true."
"Wow, look who is cheesy now." He said smirking.
Meanwhile, Bryce and Addison were in their world talking about something.
Jaden gave the cashier his card. We put everything back in the cart because there were too much drinks for plastic bags.
We walked to our car and put everything in the trunk.
"You guys are driving us back home."
Addison said as we sat in the car.
"Nohoo."
"We have somebody coming over for something, we need to be home."
"Somebody coming over for something? Can't you tell what is it about?"
Jaden said looking at the mirror and starting the car.
"We can't tell you yet."
"Suckers." Jaden said.

We jammed music for half of hour to their house and then got to our home.
Jaden and I started getting everything out the car and setting it in the kitchen.
We were done and I was just putting snacks in the cabinets.
Jaden grabbed me by my hips and put his head in crock of my neck.
"Jadennn."
I whined, moving my neck as it tickled me.
"I want attention."
"I gotta clean this."
"We can do it later."
"Nohoo."
"Come on babyy."
He said as his hands went on front part of my body, lowering them.
I turned around and looked at him, connecting our lips.
He pushed me to the wall, one of his hands on it.
"Shall we take this to the room?"
He said pulling away for a second.
"Mhm."
I hummed connecting them again and wrapping my legs around him.

After we cleaned everything in the kitchen we chilled around the house and ate dinner.
"Wanna go to sleep now?"
Jaden asked playing with my hair as the movie ended.
"Yeah."
We got up and walked to the room. I laid under covers while Jaden closed the doors, and few moments after he was in bed next to me.
"I love you Jaden."
"I love you too princess."
I kissed his cheek and we fell asleep, my head on his bare chest.

I was brushing my teeth after I showered, while Jaden was still in bed sleeping.
"Babyyy, why'd youu leave meee?"
Jaden whined walking through the half-opened doors.
I chuckled and washed my mouth with water, leaving the brush on its place.
"Sorryy."
"Ugh."
"Shower would do for you too."
I said ruffling his hair. He looked at me with 'mad' face and I chuckled.
"I'll make you sandwich while you shower."
"Okay then."
I chuckled and walked downstairs in my robe, only underwear under it.
I made two sandwiches and sat in the living room, scrolling through my phone.
"Babe?!"
Jaden yelled through the house.
"Living room!"
Few seconds after he walked in the living room with our sandwiches and lemonade from fridge.
"Wanna watch something on TV?"
"Yeah."
He grabbed the remote and found 'Criminal minds'.
"Yayy I didn't watch it in so long." I said clapping my hands.
"You are such a little kid."
"Yeah, probably."
We grabbed our sandwiches and started eating.

Day passed by, I did my hair and makeup, I didn't do much. I choose black silky tight dress with heels.
I walked out the bathroom and stood in front of Jaden who was sitting on the bed, his feet on the floor. He looked me up and down and got up.
He grabbed my hand, spinning me around.
"Absolutely gorgeous."
"Thank you."
I said blushing.
He was already in his clothes he planned on wearing.
"Your hair is messed up."
I said fixing it.

Two hours passed by and everyone was here. Music was loud, it was really hot in the room and it smelled on weed. I would take shots with girls time to time, except Addison. She was just drinking soda because she's pregnant.
Blake and Bryce took shotgun, standing on our living room table.
"Ha! Who's going against me now?!"
Bryce yelled due to music being too loud.
Nobody said anything so I walked to him.
"You?"
"Yes, me."
I said going on the table with Blake's help.
"Three! Two! One!"
Josh yelled and we shotgunned.
They really didn't know that I was going on lot of high-school parties. I don't drink all the time, but for 'special occasions' I do and it doesn't bother me much.
I threw my on the floor before Bryce. The girls were hyping me up and everybody was yelling.
"Let's see."
Blake said taking our cans and high-fived me.
"Take this L!" Blake said showing Bryce L with his fingers.
"Really Bryce? You lost from a girl?!"
Jaden yelled walking to the table.
Bryce got off of the table and Jaden got on it.
"You?"
"I gotta save the boys."
I shook my head smiling.
Blake handed us white claws and we shrugged them down, dropping them at the same time.
"It's twelve!"
Addison yelled and everyone started cheering.
"I'll give you the win baby." Jaden said pulling me by my waist.
"Happy birthday princess."
He said, our faces just few inches away, connecting our lips.
Everybody said happy birthday and we started dancing to music again for two, almost three more hours.
Everybody stayed at our house, and Jaden borrowed me upstairs.
Once again, he helped me take off my dress and took off his clothes and we fell asleep. He was high and drunk, I was drunk, both of us smelling.

°°°°°°°°°°

end of the season is in few chapters!!
words count: 1559