chapter 46

As he closed the doors and looked at me in the mirror his jaw dropped.
No, really, he stood there with opened mouth.
"Oh. my. God."
"What? Is it ugly?"
"No. You look drop-dead gorgeous in that dress."
He said putting his hands on my waist turning me around.
He took my hand and spun me around, pulling me close to him after. His hands were on my waist and my hands were around his neck and he swayed us a bit.
He slowly leaned in placing a soft kiss on my lips.
"We are getting it?"
"I don't know."
"Oh come on Lexi, look at you."
He said turning me to mirror.
"Look how stunning you look ma'am."
He said making me blush.
"Let me take a picture real quick and send it to my mom and sister."
He nodded and I went on camera and took a picture real quick. "C'mere baby."
I said pulling Jaden by his hand.
We took few pictures and I saw my mom FaceTiming me.

"Hi mom."
"Hi Miss Dawson."
"Oh my God Ale you look absolutely gorgeous in that dress!"
"Yes queen, periodt!"
My sister yelled through the phone.
"I told her that too, and she still doesn't want to buy it."
"Lex don't joke around, it's beautiful. I'll send you the money now and you are buying it right now!"
"That's not needed, I'm buying it for her."
"No Jaden, you know it's too much."
"I told him that already."
"That's not important, I just want Lexi to be happy, so I'll buy her the dress, cause in last five hours she didn't look at any dress like she did at this one. And now we are going to go, before you find an excuse for her to pay her dress."
He hung up.

"Okay, now get that beautiful dress off so we can go and pay for it."
"Jaden really I am grateful for everything, but you can't do this."
"Yes I can."
"No, please."
"Please princess."
"No Jae. You've already spent too much on me."
"Princess-"
"No, I have enough money now for this."
"Pretty pleasee-"
"No! Please stop, you are going to make me cry."
"Noo, don't cry. Okay, but I'll-"
"You'll nothing. Can you please unzip it now, so I can change?"
"Yeah."
He said unzipping my dress and he walked out the dressing room. I got changed and gave lady the dress, and going to pay for it.

We walked back to the car.
"Why are you mad now?"
"I'm not mad."
"Yes you are Jaden!"
"No I'm not, now let me be."
"Jaden, listen, you've already spent a lot of money on me. And don't get me wrong I'm grateful for that, I can't even explain it. And not just that, but you make me so happy and help me with everything and I'm glad I got to meet you. And the reason why I had to go on work and all shit that, that is cause I just hated using my parents money. I had job since like 7th grade. Not like a real job, but like on summer and stuff, just cause I never wanted to be that girl, rich girl who gets everything she wants cause her parents are rich. I hate people like that, thinking that they are better than others just cause of money. But I've- we've- I just- It's- I can't go on the work, and school and be with you every day. It's probably just two, cause this city is hella big and it takes too much time to get somewhere. And I would rather loose my job, than lose you. I have few more days of school left so I don't give a fuck about it really. And I would rather get money from my parents and have you by my side always than have my own money and not have you."
"Lexi"
"And you've helped me so much with my anxiety, depression and eating disorder that you have no idea. And to loose person like you, I don't think I could live through it. So just, can we act normal, not you having to pay everything for me? Please?"
"I fucking love you Lexi! Okay? I've never felt this way before about someone! Not even somebody I've been with for months or longer! And you made me fall in love with you after knowing you for a month! And I'm sorry that I don't know how to love and I think that if I buy you stuff that that will make you happy or anything like that, cause I don't know how to love or treat the girl like you. And you can take your time and I won't pressure you on staying with me or saying it back if you don't want to, but I fucking am in love with you!"
He said with tears running down his face.
Shit. He just confessed his love for me. Fuck. I've never told a boy I love him.
I tried to wipe them off but they were going constantly. I cupped his face, as his eyes were full of the tears. I don't even think he could see me normally.
"I love you too Jaden. I am in love with you. And I didn't think it could be possible cause I never could realize that I liked someone after this short and we are talking about love now, but I guess it's possible. Cause right now, right here, I'm in love with you."
I said as tears started going down my face.
I connected our lips and we had a little moment. Both of us crying.
"You love me?"
Jaden said resting his forehead on mine.
"Yes, I love you."
"I love you too babe."
He pecked my lips few times.
"Shit, do you have like wet wipes or some shit here?"
"No. Wait, actually, look in there."
He pointed to something and I opened it. Luckily he had them, because my mascara was ruined.
I took off everything that like, should not be where it is as Jaden started the car.

We got home and got inside of the house. We went to the room and I grabbed my stuff to go and shower.
"I'm going to shower."
"Can I-"
"Don't even try."
"Noohoo let's have a bath."
I looked back at him, I actually wanted bath.
"Okay."
He jumped from the bed and ran to me.
He turned on the bath as I was taking off my make up and he stripped down and sat in the bath. After I took off my make up I took of my clothes and joined him in the bath, the way that I was sitting in between his legs, my back on his chest.
"You are so pretty."
He said kissing my shoulder and then playing with bubbles on my back.
"Thank you."
I played with bubbles on my legs.

°°°°°°°°°°

Shorter chapter but I don't wanna end it in middle of bath✋🏻
words count: 1179