chapter 25

We were now on our 4 hours long drive, Jaden and me watching 'The vampire diaries' while Addison and Bryce took a nap.
I took few pictures of me and Jaden watching the show and some through the window and sent them to Lynn and Larri.

Lynn :
#relationshipgoals

Larri :
We ship it.

You :
How y'all doing?

Lynn :
I have some crazy shit to tell y'all.

You :
I do too.

Lynn :
Do we think the same?

You :
Probably

Larri :
What the fuck hoes, what's happening?

Lynn :
Our fathers are working for mafia and our whole life's a lie😔

You :
Nahh, let me correct her, they are mafia leaders😛👍🏻

Larri :
Bitch, I wish I had dad😕
Or a daddy😏😛

Lynn :
HAHAHAHAB SORRY LARRI :(

Larri :
Sorry, he got lost on the way to buy milk.. :'(
The only fun thing about that joke is that he actually did say that before he left. At least that's what my grandma told me🤗

Lynn :
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

You :
Poor baby:(

The girl walked to us and told us that we'll be landing soon so that we need to buckle our seat belts.
"Okay, we'll do."
She nodded before she left.
"Hey Addi, we are landing."
I tried to wake up, but she didn't even move. Few seconds after I just saw pillow flying across the plane and hitting her right in the face.
"WAKE UP BITCH!"
Jaden yelled as I started uncontrollably laughing.
"The fuck is wrong with you?!" She said sitting up.
"Sorry bae, I tried to wake you up nicely, but I mean, Jaden's method worked better."
She shook her head and woke up Bryce. We all buckled our belts and landed soon.
We packed everything and got out the plane.
"Mm florida air."
Addison yelled spinning around with her hands in the air.
Jaden picked me up in bridal style and spun us around.
"We are in Florida baby!"
He yelled, making me giggle.

We got to the hotel and we waited for Bryce and Jaden to get our rooms.
"So, have you two, you know, did stuff?"
She asked with the wink.
"Uh, no, we didn't."
"Oop, well do you plan on doing it with him?"
"Well,"
I started before we both started laughing.
"What is so funny?"
Jaden asked with a smile on his face.
"Nothing important for you."
I said while me and Addison calmed down and got up from sofas.
"Umm, okay, we got our rooms."
"Let's go."
Addiso said while Bryce and Jaden grabbed suitcases and we got in the elevator.
Their room was 513 and ours was 510 so we were close.

I grabbed keys from Jaden's pocket and unlocked it while he leaned on the wall.
"Let's go inside."
I said opening the doors.
He left suitcases beside the doors and locked them.
"Wow."
"It's big."
We looked around for a bit.
"I wanna take a nap."
"I have better plans."
He smirked before picking me up and throwing over his shoulder.
"Jadenn!"
I squealed while he laid me on the bed and hovered over me.
I pulled him down by the collar of his tee and kissed him.
It was a long passionate kiss. It really feels right when I kiss him, yet I've known him for a little bit over week.
He moved his lips to my jaw, and then neck. He found my sweet spot and sucked on it, making me let out a small moan. But of course, someone interrupted.
"Yeah?!"
Jaden yelled frustrated.
"It's us, open!"
Bryce yelled on the ither side of the doors.
Jaden groaned before getting up from the bed and walking to the doors, while I ran inside of the bathroom. I don't want them to see my hickeys.
"Let's go to dinner, I'm starving."
I heard Bryce say.
"Okay, let me ask Lexi.
Hey babe?"
"You can open the doors."
"Hey, Bryce and Addison wanted to go to eat downstairs, you wanna go?"
"Uh, I'm not hungry. But if you want we can go."
"No, I ate kinda too many snacks on the plane."
"Oh, okay. then we are staying."
"Lexi says she's not hungry and I'm not either, we'll call room service later. You guys can go."
"Okay then."
I heard Addison say and in few moments I heard them saying bye and then doors lock again.

Just few seconds later Jaden grabbed me by my waist and put me on the sink.
"She has to interrupt every single time."
He said through the kiss.
"Maybe she's spying on us."
I said jokingly pulling away.
"Then,", he came to my left ear with his left hand on my waist and right one on side of my neck, "She'll watch me do some stuff to you, if you're okay with it."
He whispered that part which sends shivers down my spine and turned me on even more.
"Hm?"
He waited for my answer kissing my neck.
"Well, not with her watching, But I like the other part."
"Mhmm?"
"Yeah."
He quickly pulled my shirt off of me and I did the same to him.
He pulled me close by my ass and I wrapped my legs around his torso and he walked to the bed.
He gently put me down and started kissing down my neck lowering down to my chest with my moans following. His hand went to my back when I arched it, letting him take off my bra.
"So beautiful."
He took a second looking at my boobs before hungrily kissing and sucking on one while massaging other one. I moaned, feeling his smirk against my skin.
He kissed the valley between my boobs, going lower and lower until he reached my shorts. I watched him as his eyes traveled up to mine, waiting for me to answer him. I nodded my head and he smirked before taking them off in swift motion.
His lips found their way to my inner thighs, leaving wet kisses there. He took off my panties and threw them on the floor.
Soon enough, I felt his mouth against my folds. He sucked on my clit while figuring eights with his tongue on it.
"Suck on them."
He put his two fingers in front of my mouth before I put them in, sucking them.
He slowly pulled them out, placing them on my entrance, painfully slowly inserting them in while watching my face.
He started moving them in and out of me while still looking up at me, but my eyes were shut close. It feels so different when he does it.
"Holy shit."
"You like that princess?"
I nodded quickly biting my lip.
"I'll need you to use words."
"Ye-yeah."
"And this?"
He quickly pulled out two of the fingers, now adding one more before pushing them inside once again.
"Hm?"
"Y-yes, I l-like that."
He smirked, connecting his lips with my clit once again.
"Fuck Jae."
I moaned, gripping onto the covers.
"Holy fuck."
I felt knot in my stomach form, shaking my body a little.
"You gonna cum baby?"
I nodded and at the same time I cummed all over his hand.
He licked everything and came onto my level, our noses touching.
"You taste so good princess."

°°°°°°°°°°

Oop😏
What do you think, will something happen while they are in Florida, or it will be just a peaceful couples trip?
words count: 1237