chapter 29

"Okay, I'll go make sure bryce is getting ready, and you wake up Jaden."
"Okay, bye."
"Bye."
She said and walked out the doors.

"Hey Jae?"
I started shaking him a bit. He just hummed and changed the position of his head so his head is laying on the left side as he is sleeping on the belly.
"Pretty boy, you need to get ready, we are going out soon."
"Ugh"
He groaned and sat up on the bed and rubbed his eyes.
"Which time is- Woah."
He said opening his eyes and looking at me.
"What?"
"You look absolutely gorgeous."
"Thank you."
I shyly said and he pulled me by my waist to sit on his lap as I straddled him with my legs, but trying not to expose my underwear much.
"You slept good?"
"Mhm, but it was better before Addison stole you from me."
I chuckled and played with his hair removing it from his face.
"What would happen if we actually stay in the room tonight?"
"Nahh baby, that ain't happening. I didn't waste hour and half to stay in the room."
I said getting up from his lap as his hands slowly pulled down from my back to my ass which I didn't planned, but I also didn't mind it much.
Jaden bit his lower lip and got up too. As I stood there wondering where my phone is he turned my head and pulled me into the kiss.
"You are so needy today."
"Mhm."
He said after we pulled away.
"C'mon, get ready so we can take few photos in that big mirror."
I said patting his chest and he frowned.
After literally 15 minutes he was ready so we had a lot time to take pictures.
We stood in front the mirror, my phone in my hand and Jaden standing behind me his hands around my waist and we took some photos.
I posted one of them on the instagram story, because like, why not? Not that many people follow me so it's chill, I don't care who sees it.
We met with Bryce and Addi in the hall and took a uber to the club.
I easily got in with Jaden, Bryce and Addison even though I am still underage. Me and Jaden locked our hands together before I saw Bryce and Addi did too. It was not my first time in the club. You just need to flirt a bit with the guy and you easily get in.
"Wanna get drink?"
"Yeah."
We all walked to bar together and got drinks. Also the bartender didn't even ask for ID, guess he just cares about the money, but that's fine with me.
We all drank it and got one more round.
"Mm seems like little innocent girl isn't that innocent."
Jaden said pulling me closer by my waist and connecting our lips.
"You are not the only one doing stuff underage."
He shook his head and smiled.
"Let's go dance guys!"
Addi yelled because music was too loud.
We went to the dance floor and just danced with music. Jaden and Bryce went to the bathroom so it was just me and Addi now. I saw a girl walk to us.
"Hey."
She yelled because of music.
"Hi."
I said smiling, trying to be nice.
"You see the guy at the bar, over there?"
She whispered me.
"Yeah?"
"Well, you know, three of us could have some fun huh?"
"Uh, no I'm sorry, I have somebody."
"Okay, offer will be there waiting."
She said walking away and winking at me.
"What was that?"
Jaden said so I guess he and Bryce saw.
"She winked at you?"
"Uh, um, she asked if I wanted to 'have some fun with her and guy at the bar over there'. "
I said uncomfortably.
Addison started hyping me up, I don't know why it was a biggie to have a threesome but I could never do that, while Jaden was being jealous and Bryce was just laughing.
"I was never asked something like that dude, and a 17-year-old girl was, what the fuck?"
Bryce said dying of the laughter.
"And what you said?"
Jaden asked with so much jealousy in his voice, but he didn't care to show it.
I just shrugged my shoulders, I just wanted to see his reaction.
"Lexiii, what did you say, don't just shrug your shoulders?"
"Why are you interested?"
I said with a smirk on my face. I love this.
"Cause, you are mine and I do- Please just tell me what you said."
He said pulling me by my waist.
"I said I would consider it."
"What?!"
I just started laughing at his jealousy.
"Wait, you really said that?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Well, aren't like, you know, we together or sum?"
"Or sum?"
"Just tell me did you really say that?"
"No silly,", he let out a sigh of relief, "I said I have somebody."
"Oh really?"
He said now smirking as his jealousy faded away pretty quickly.
"Mhm."
I mumbled as we both leaned in for a kiss.

We danced the whole night, drank a lot of alcohol, even though I didn't as much as three of them, someone needs to be mom of the group, and that's usually me. But that's okay.
We were close to the hall which leads to toilets. Addison and Bryce were having their moment while Jaden asked for more drinks. Some guy passed by and slapped my ass.
"What the fuck?!"
I turned around, slapping him across the face. That was absolutely disgusting and disrespectful.
Jaden pulled the guy into the hall and locked the doors after them.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

I saw some guy slapping Lexi's ass but before I even could do anything she slapped him across face. I pulled the guy into the hall and punched him in the face.
"Fucking dickhead."
I could hear Lexi banging on the doors and yelling me to unlock them.
I pushed him to he wall and put my arm around his neck.
"You are now going to get out and apologize to her and I don't wanna see you ever again. Understood?"
Guy just nodded because he couldn't breathe.
I unlocked the doors and pushed him out.
"I'm sorry."
He said to Lexi and left.
"What the fuck Jaden?"
She said pulling me into that same hall, because music was too loud, not even Bryce and Addison realized we weren't there anymore.

"What? He can't disrespect you like that."
"He can't, but you also can't do that."
I just shook my head and sighed. Is she really mad because I defended her from a guy?
"Look, you need to control yourself. And I could've handled it by myself.
Can we just go home now?"
She asked with a frown.
"Okay, let's find them."
We found Bryce and Addison, but they didn't want to go back yet, so Lexi told Addison to text her to make sure they got back safely.
She is so caring person with the purest heart.
We called an uber and waited for it.

°°°°°°°°°°

Oop a little drama.
words count: 1191