𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰?

Previously:

"What about you Kid? That kiss with y/n looked QUITE.... hm... close."

You leaned a little closer to the side of the door frame so you could head his response.

"Please Blackstar, I could never like someone like y/n! She's asymmetrical and she's disgusting."

You froze, feeling tears form in your eyes. You stepped in front of the door frame which made all the guy's freeze.

"Don't you think that's a little too harsh?"

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

The tears in your eyes fell down your cheeks, as your lip quivered. You turned around and rushed back into Maka's room. The girls ran after you, Liz shooting Kid a dirty look.

"What's your problem Kid."

She said before turning around and rushing back to you.

Death the Kid

 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Liz is right dude, that wasn't cool."

Soul broke the silence, shaking his head in disapproval. I let out a loud sigh as I looked at my hands.

I never wanted to hurt her feelings. I don't even know why I said that in the first place. Y/n is in fact very pretty and very symmetrical all the time.

"I messed up big time."

I said, Blackstar and Soul nodded in agreement.

"She probably never wants to talk to me again! What do I do?!"

"You apologize, and then you tell her how you actually feel."

"Huh?"

I stared at Soul in confusion.

How I actually feel? what does that mean?

"Don't tell me you don't know-"

"What are you talking about?"

"Even I know and I admit, i'm not very smart at times."

Blackstar put out, crossing his arms and sticking out his index finger.

"Kid, y/n likes you. Have you not realized that?"

Soul hit his head on the palm of his hand.

"She does?"

"Yes! At first I didn't notice it but out of the two times you kissed Maka when we played spin the bottle, y/n would look away. She also did pull you back into the kiss when the bottle landed on her, remember? That's what made it obvious."

I thought about what Soul said, replaying the moment y/n grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me in again to kiss. 

"Oh, I see it now..."

"Finally."

I continued to think about the time y/n and I would argue and throw insults at each other, almost everything I told her was a lie. She was quite perfect, I was just too stupid to admit it.

"Hey Soul?"

"Yes?"

"Why do I feel all tingly when I think about y/n? 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙮𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬?"

This time, Blackstar smacked the palm of his hand on his forehead. Soul let out a sigh and rubbed his temples.

"Because you like her you idiot, I thought it was obvious by now!"

I felt my face heat up from Soul's statement.

Did I like y/n? Was that why my heart always skipped a beat when we would mess around with each other? Oh dear, she probably doesn't want to see my symmetrical face ever again!!

"You better apologize to her at school Kid."

Blackstar said, grabbing the packet of cookies he had brought with him from the living room. 

"You're right, I will."

 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧