𝐀𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭

Previously:

Before you got a chance to reply, Maka took a step in front of the two of you...

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Soul's eyes almost came out of his head, his jaw dropped the moment he looked at Maka. Maka wrapped her hand around her arm and blushed.

"How do I look?"

"HOT!!"

You squealed, standing up and looking at Maka's outfit. Soul was still staring at Maka, his eyes roaming her body. Maka glared at him and smack his head which brought Soul out his daze.

"Woah Maka, you look great."

He managed to say as he continued to look at the revealing shirt.

"My eyes are up here you idiot, nothing but a pervert."

Maka shook her head in disapproval which made you laugh. 

You told Maka to take off the makeup before she went to bed before heading home, she waved bye to you as you walked onto the sidewalk.

The next day, Maka went to school in the outfit you had chosen for her. 

"Someone decided to switch it up I see."

You teased, a smug look on your face. You backed away from Maka only to bump into Kid by accident.

"Ah, sorry Kid! I didn't see you there!"

Kid quickly scanned over his outfit, making sure his suit was still clean and straight.

"It's alright, as long as my suit wasn't messed up."

Kid's eyes widened when he looked over at Maka, Maka gave him a confused look while he started at her clothes.

"It's perfect!!!"

"What are you talking about?"

"The symmetry of course~ the plaid on your skirt is perfect and all the lines are straight."

Both you and Maka sighed, you walked over to Kid and put your index finger on his chest.

"Hey Kid, what's on your shirt?"

Kid looked down only to be met with you bringing up your finger. You laughed at Kid for falling for your joke. 

"Awe c'mon Kid, that's the oldest trick in the book!"

"Y/n that's so stupid, of course an asymmetrical idiot would pull this off!"

"Hey- what did you just call me?!"

"Guys calm down."

Maka said, standing in between you and Soul while the two of you glared out each other.

"What's going on here?! How dare you guys fight without THE amazing blackstar!"

Blackstar interrupted the glares you were giving Kid, Tsubaki following Blackstar as he poked you and Kid.

"Blackstar! Stop poking me!"

You smacked his hand away from your ribcage, Blackstar went to poke Kid again but was knocked into Tsubaki.

"Blackstar! Are you okay?!"

 Tsubaki laid him on her legs after she had bent down, little birds and stars floated around his head as he mumbled things to himself.

"Look y/n! I found another asymmetrical idiot that's just like you, and what makes it better is that you're both unattractive!"

Kid declared, making your eye twitch as you fought back the urge to punch him.

"You're the asymmetrical idiot! You have three stripes on the right side of your head but not your left and it looks horrible!"

Kid stood there shocked but then immediately curled into a ball on the floor.

"You're right, I'm garbage. I don't deserve to live! Garbage! Garbage I say!"

Maka bent down next to Kid and rubbed his back.

"It's okay Kid, I think you look great with the three stripes in your hair. And you look super symmetrical today!"

"Y-you think so?"

Kid sniffled, looking up at Maka.

"I know so."

And with that, Kid was back to his normal self.

As annoying as ever.

You thought. But the thing was...

for some reason.

You were a bit jealous of Maka.

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Word count: 626