"Gulf, why don't you go to your room to continue talking, you may get bothered by the TV" my father said turning it on

"sure, come on P' Mew, let's go inside" once he got into my room, he looked stunned, it's true I hadn't time to clean my room but I don't think it was that messy

"why are you surprised?"

"I was expecting it to be messier, a lot of books, scripts, papers scattered around, snacks, leftovers" I chuckled, his imagination of a writer's room if funny

"I guess you already noticed I'm a clean and arranged person, as for my room, it only has a few misprinted files, the scripts and everything I write is inside my laptop and flash drive as a backup and my drive as a 2nd backup, I do have a small library, it's in the room that my brother is currently using, one last thing, I never bring food inside my bedroom, I always eat in the kitchen and then come back to work"

"I see, you are a weird writer"

"whatever you say, anyway, should I start" I sat by the bed's edge while he sat on the desk chair facing me

"of course, you stayed hidden in wooden box"

"right, I was waiting for the police to come, yet the mafia who thought that me and that boy has ran away, started packing their things to leave the place, I was terrified when they came into the room where I was hiding, they started taking all boxes out, when it was my box turn, my heart stopped, I was prepared to be find out and killed right away, I covered my mouth to silent my heavy breathing as I felt them carrying me outside, yet after a minute I felt my box being put down and pushed, I stayed inside not moving a muscle, I heard a door being shut and then a motor started, when I couldn't hear anything other noise I slowly opened the box peeking out to find myself into a big track and there was all the other boxed and some furniture inside with me"

"so you got yourself kidnapped again"

"yes, the place was illuminated by a hole by each side of the track, I could hear a loud music coming from the driver place so I started to search for anything to break the door and jump out, it was then when I noticed the content of the boxes, they were full of all kind of guns, pistols, revolvers, all kind of rifles, mostly sniper ones, machine guns, any type of firearm you can imagine was there, I almost fell down from the shock, everything was real there, there was also 3 boxes full of all the bullets, ah I still have some as a souvenir" I went to my closet and brought out the souvenirs container, when I showed him the bullets he was so stunned that he couldn't say a thing making me giggle

"after calming down, I took those and hid them into my pocket and then continued searching again for anyway out of that track but I couldn't get out and soon I felt the track slowing down so I got back into my box and actually held a gun to defend myself, my arms were shaking vigorously at the thought of actually shooting yet I had no choice at that time, the doors opened and the boxes started getting unloaded inside a building, luckily they didn't open any box and just left the room after finishing, of course I stayed quietly there waiting for the noises to vanish completely"

"it must have hurt staying in that position for so long"

"yes, however I'd rather get sore muscles than being dead, ah, I forgot to tell you smth, it was before I was taken, while I was waiting in silence I suddenly heard some yelling and screams coming from the room where I was at first, it sounded like a man was begging and apologizing and then suddenly I heard several gunshots and then the place went silent, I learned later that there was actually a third hostage who was captive in another room, was dragged to where I was and was killed there, it makes me feel guilty, I should have checked the other rooms yet I was only thinking of my safety"