☂ Chapter 1 ☂

It was late evening, raining so heavily, people with and without umbrellas running from each direction searching for a place to hide from the downpour, the strong blowing wind made it worst sneaking way under clothes making everyone tremble none stop.

Standing in the middle of the streets not caring about the sudden change of the weather, there was two young men facing each other already drenched, one was looking down in despair making a tight fists while the other was staring at him with anger and hateful look.

The raindrops hid the fact that they both were crying, hiding their tears and even their expressions, both facing each other in silence almost not noticed by the running people, finally the furious man exploded harshly holding the other by the shoulder while the other still averting his eyes.

"we've been together through middle school, you accepted my feelings during high school and worked so hard to maintain our relationship, believing that it will get much better when we are older and we can live together"

The other man still looking away not trying to defend himself, he did feel sorry for the enraged man but he can't change his decision, he knows that he's at fault but nothing can be fixed now

"I wanted to surprise you by coming here to visit you, I admit I got a little busy at work and searching for a place and settling down but as soon I got time I ran to you to find you..." the sobs were muffled by the rain sound as the man let the other one go and stepped back

"I gave you all the love I have for you, I even confronted and defied my family for you, all I wished for was a long happy life with the one I love but I guess it's too much for you... you already found yourself a great lover, after your graduation last year we had less and less time to meet but I thought it will get better after my graduation and was even ready to face the world to be with you but you quickly moved on and found someone new"

"sorry" hearing that made the angry man get more furious

"why?! Why did you lie to me?! If you didn't actually love me why giving me false hope? When you got a new lover why didn't you just tell me the truth? Why did I have to find out this way?!"

"I'm sorry" that's what he only could say while the other was swimming into his tears as his heart was breaking into small shards making it highly painful for him, unconsciously pouring all his feelings into the falling water drops, it became harder to stay up and no more words could be uttered from him

"please forget me and may you find the one who will truly love you, I'm sorry" with those last words, the man walked away disappearing into the distance leaving the other one in a state of shock watching his back as it got farther, a part of him wanted to ran after him and beg him to stay by his side

'it's over' a voice echoed into his head as he started walking into the opposite away stumbling like a drunkard coldness eating his skin and wind pushing him as if hurrying him to go back to his place while the rain started decreasing becoming gentle as if comforting him...

******************************

Gulf Kanawut, just finished writing for the day and went to prepare some food, he's been sitting in front of his computer for hours using his wide imagination and years of knowledge to produce another amazing book that thousands of people are eagerly waiting for it.

He walked out to his balcony holding a cup of hot chocolate admiring the city lights from above, streets were almost deserted because of the freezing weather yet it's those type of scenery that actually inspired him since long before.

His writing career started by high school, he begin by helping writing scenarios for drama club during elementary and middle school, encouraged by his younger sibling, he wrote his first short story and posted it to a competition on his first year of senior high and he won the third place.