Epilogue

Before you read this you need to know one thing. This isn't a real epilogue. Since this book as a sequel there normally wouldn't be an epilogue.

So this epilogue is for anyone who doesn't want a sequel and just wants to move on. If you read this, know that anything that takes place in here will no exist for the sequel.

**********************************************************************

One month later.

The Pull yanked Taylor from the novel she read as it dug into her stomach. Wincing, she gripped the book's edges. Around her the cafeteria clashed with voices and laughter. As the pain intensified, she glanced towards Dominic's table. He met her gaze and shook his head.

Wanting a second and better opinion, Taylor glanced to Clint at the other side of the room. Despite not having his own sixth sense, Clint locked eyes with her. The Pull jerked at her, urging her to help. Clint narrowed his eyes, reading the signs in Taylor's face. He frowned, uncertain.

Deciding both boys were idiots, Taylor stood, her chair scraping against the floor. Bailey lifted her eyes.

"Good luck saving the day," she said.

Taylor froze. Despite the twisting sensation in her gut, she stared at Bailey.

"What?"

Bailey offered her a mischievous grin. "Thanks for saving my mom's life." She shrugged. "And the lives of her bobble heads. She hasn't forgotten it."

Not having enough time to sort out this new revelation, Taylor backed away.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

Bailey nodded, not at all concerned with Taylor's denial.

"Right, my bad."

Smiling, Bailey returned to her book. Half baffled, half impressed, Taylor made a quick retreat from the cafeteria. She hadn't gone far when she heard the beat of hurried footsteps behind her. Clint fell into step beside her as they headed for a storage room.

"What level?" he asked.

"Eight."

"Let's go."

They ducked into the storage closet and Taylor grabbed a backpack they'd hidden in a corner. As she slipped on her hoodie and settled the hood on her head, Dominic appeared in the closet. Clint yelped and jumped back.

"Why do you have to do that every time?" Clint growled.

"Because it makes you jump every time," Dominic said, grinning.

"I thought you weren't coming," Taylor said, having found the best way to deal with the alpha males was to get into between them.

Dominic took the third hoodie out of the backpack. "And let you have all the fun, nah. Besides it feels like an eight, you'll need me." He jerked his thumb towards Clint. "I'm not sure we need Gym Boy."

"I can handle myself better than you can, Jock Head."

"Shut up or I'm leaving both of you behind," Taylor said. "And that way if I die, you'll both feel guilty."

Making a face, Dominic adjusted his hood. "I still say three's a crowd."

"Great, we'll leave you here them," Clint said. 

Taylor placed her hands on both of their arms, glaring at them.

"I can't believe I have to deal with you both. Time Stop now."