Chapter 8: Bɾιɳɠ Iɳ Tԋҽ Aɳɠҽʅʂ

⚠ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ⚠

Honestly I don't even think there's that much cursing. BUT BE WARNED this chapter is not very descriptive, but the following will.

Akaashi POV:

"A-Alright.", I stuttered out as I nervously sat down.

I looked around and saw quite a couple of agents I knew. Sugawara, Ennoshita, Kiyoko, her pet angel Yachi, a very intelligent duo, Kenma, Oikawa, the new agent Kageyama, a very talented sniper with impeccable eye sight, Semi, Yamaguchi and his mate Tsukishima, Aone, Kanji, Nishinoya and his mate angel Asahi, the ruinous Tanka, and 4 other agents I didn't recognize. 18 ( ? ) ( Im not gonna do the math) agents not including Tendou-san and his pet Ushijima-san. Believe it or not pet angels are rather common around here. Usually when we have angel agents they fall in love, and the demons being rather, assertive. Claim them as pets. They don't treat them like animals, it's simply a label.

And yes, angels and demons can have children. It is extremely rare, due to the racism and elitism between angels and demons,  but it does happen. But there are no such thing as hybrids. There are angels who have had children with demons, but they are always either an angel, or a demon. 

We tend to be rather rude with angels at first, but once won the respect of a demon, everything changes. 

"Hey Akaashi!", Sugawara-san says heading over to me.

All the agents were here, but we hadn't started. Tendō-kaichou was busy cuddling and praising Ushijima-san. 

"Hello Sugawara-san". I replied

"How many times do I have to tell you  to call me Suga", he says with a smile.

"A-Alright, I'll try to remember", I stutter out, honorifics were important in my family. 

Before they left me of course. I used to have a lovely family, but they didn't support me trying to make the world a better place for demons. So they kicked me out with nothing but an extra set of clothes. I got over it a long time ago. I actually met Akio right after getting kicked out. He took me in, and I fell in love with him. As much as I would love to dwell in the past of my love life, there are pending matter. Besides, these demons are my family now. 

. . . 

About 20 minutes later after Tendō-kaichou was done praising his pet, he decided to start the meeting.

"Alright so you might've noticed that there are only 18 agents here today instead of the usual 30 or so.", Tendō-kaichou said as everyone took their seats. 

"That's because everyone here is who I've chosen for the final stage.", he said coldly starting to pace around the room.

"300 or so staff members have been sent home, other then you all we have about 30 others left to investigate, paper work, cover ups, and security.", he said.

To this everyone appeared to be in shock.  There are an estimate of 350 or so members in The Sin. To be told so many have gone home means something big is going to happen. 

"I have sent home the 300 to keep safe, as for the rest I believe they are capable of taking care of themselves. Now the big question... Are you all willing to risk your lives to end this?". he waits to see if anybody leaves the room. 

One of the angels I didn't recognize begins to get up but get's pushed back down by another demon playfully. Their tags read Atsumu and Sakusa, certainly an interesting duo.