Chapter 2:ῳıŋɠʂ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ

Nothing to bad for this chapter, just the cursing, mentions of enslavement. Multiple mistakes since this was already going late and didn't have time to revise it. It was sooo hard trying to write in the perspective of someone's that's dumb and hyper as shit, and still make certain moments sound how they're suppose to and aojhgdsjhgah. But like who doesn't fucking a d o r e Bokuto. That's Baka-bay if you know what I mean.

Bokuto POV:

2 am, everyone should be asleep by now. I hadn't tried to make my wings appear in a while, I hope it's not as painful as I remember. Just incase I grab a cloth and stick it in my mouth. My scream was muffled out by the rag as my wings grew out of my back. I was wearing a shirt which I had already ripped so I wouldn't ruin any clothes. Simple ripped jeans, the pre-ripped t-shirt, and no shoes. Whenever I went flying I refused to wear shoes, I love the feeling of the wind on my feet, and as it courses through my hair. I couldn't wait anylongeeerrr!! The pain started to settle down to I went to a mirror to look at my wings.

My wings looked more like an owl's then an angel's milky white ones. The reason which my mom never allowed me to show them. She thought I was some sort of defect. My hair's gel was almost completely gone. My hair nearly falling from it's spiky form. I didn't mind though. I look cooler with it spiked though so I'm kind of sad. The pain was now completely gone so I proceeded to rolling my shoulders. I remember as a child, someone once asked my how you fly. It was difficult to describe, but the stronger the muscle in your shoulders and back the higher and faster you can fly. It's like a 6th sense, there, but impossible to describe. Me and Kuroo used to fly 'till our wings couldn't take our weight any longer. But ever since my parents wanted me to take over the business, I haven't had a chance to talk to him. But enough thinking! My wings are ready.

. . .

I rolled my wings a couple of times as I made my way towards the window. Due to my family's.. Lucky economical circumstances. I'm able to live in my own huge apartment. In the penthouse. Yeah, I'm kind of spoiled. I got bullied a lot as a kid for it. But I never cared.

Once I'm strong enough, and well, smart enough, I will bring my family's business down. Because no matter how much my father's men try to convince me, I will never understand. How can you possibly believe you're an angel, when you enslave demons? The whole "angels are good, demons are bad", stereotype. Is bullshit.

Ughhhhh so much serious shit is going on, time to fly. I smiled as I perched onto my window. I opened and closed my wings a couple of times to make sure I wouldn't, well die. The feeling was, what's the word? Ah yes, exhilarating. My favorite part of flying? The fall. I turned backwards, and down I went.

I close my wings to gain as much speed as possible. I've always wanted to do some sort of experiment to see how fast I fly, but I have no idea how to do that. As I continue to fall I feel my wings aching to open, fearing the near ground. A little bit more.... I kept thinking as the earth seemed to be mere inches away form my face. Now! My wings burst open nearly on command as I glazed over the empty alley way. Meh, I could've done better.

. . .

I kind of lost track of time, but it's alright. My main problem, was that I was lost. Heh, yeah I fucked up. I finally reached water. "Damn how long have I been flying.." I said to myself, I didn't even WANT to know how far I was. I decided to have some fun. I swoop towards the sky, my powerful wings pushing against gravity with all their might, then the silence. The beautiful silence where you suddenly can't breathe. As you stare at the moon seeming to be inches away. Clouds in your face, wanting to touch them. Then I'm falling.

This is the dive I'm holding for the one. The one I'll decide to spend my life with! Who will be able to understand me and my views of the world. I've always wanted to fall in love. It sounds amazing! Kuroo says that we just need to stick together and we'd make it. But now, my destined s owl mate is gone, so I am left wonder what might've been.

(insert dramatic ass Bokuto picture)

Suddenly, I see a broken down hut and go to see if I can find anyone

Suddenly, I see a broken down hut and go to see if I can find anyone. I just need to know where the hell I am. I looked like a homeless guy. A handsome as hell homeless guy if I do say so myself. (And that's on period) But still a guy in ripped jeans, with no shoes. I thought to myself, 'My momma  didn't raise no PUSSY', and knocked.

I heard some rustling and a seemingly slightly frustrated voice started speaking calmly, "Oikawa for the millionth time I'm not going to fuck with y-" He just stared at me, and I stared right back.

"Wow". I said internally. At least I think I said it internally. I PRAY I said it internally. Then again who opens a door while formulating that sentence?

"Who are you?". Holy crap even his voice is pretty! His face was beautifully structured along with is entire figure! He was wearing a fitting bathrobe, rather tightly. Looked like he had just finished showering. He had beautiful sharp eyes to accommodate with his raven black hair. I think I'm hallucinating. God PLEASE don't let this be a dream.

"Hello???", he said, waving his hand in front of my face.

"GOMEN", I accidently screamed as I bowed.

"Umm it's alright". He seemed to scoot away a bit from the door. I think he was reaching for something? His eyes seemed to widen when he focused his attention on my wings

I thought about putting them back into my back, but I think I look cool with them, so I smiled.

He gave me a face. He looked like he was about to say something, but had decided no to, "umm are you-"

💛𝓂¥ 𝔬𝕋𝐄:

1,000 words e x a c t. I don't why but today I was like. "Well, let's write shit." Btw, expect a whole shit ton more cliff hangers, I lov'em. Anywaysss hope you had a great day, and remember.

It's not a shitty life, it's just a shitty day. Life's gonna get better honey. So just keep trying, even thought those shitty days start piling up like my homework. Just keep pushing, it's a good life.

]|I{•------» ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ꜱɪɴ »------•{I|]

Cₕₐₚₜₑ ₂: Wg

ₛₜₐₜₛ: Cₘₚₗₑₜₑ