Prologue Part Two (Added)

Narrator POV

One day while he was getting beaten up he successfully ran into the wood where his tormentors could not find him. While in the forest he saw some pidgeys and spearows attacking a defenseless litten so he tried to save it. When he ran towards the litten, some of the spearows started attacking Izuku and scarred his chest real bad.

 When he ran towards the litten, some of the spearows started attacking Izuku and scarred his chest real bad

After that what happened was Izuku ran towards the litten and grabbed it. When he grabbed the litten he covered it with his body so it would not get hurt. Because of that the spearows joined up with the pidgeys and started clawing, biting, and pecking at Izuku's arms and back. It was a very horrific site to see at the time.

 It was a very horrific site to see at the time

Izuku: Are you okay

Litten: Rawr rawr purr

When litten saw what he just did something in litten snapped and he learned the move ember. With that new ability unlocked it started shooting multiple ember attacks at the pidgeys and the spearows which started to fly away. After this Izuku was putting on a big roll of elastic bangages to cover up all of his wounds (plot armor). When he was finished he heard a voice and got scared until he saw that it was the thing that he saved.

Litten: Thank you for saving me

Izuku: What are you

Litten: I am a Pokémon. Pokémon are creatures that have powers, some can look very weird is appearance, but most of all you are the only person that can see us unless you catch us or you battle us. That is the only way other people can ever see us.

(Talking Pokémon is a plot device so Izuku can learn about everything there is to his fake quirk)

Izuku: Can you tell me how to catch you

Litten: I will teach you that and something else but only when you are 6. Also I will be hanging around you your whole life so when you are around people, pretend that I am not there at all.

Izuku: Okay

Litten: Also for everything that you will need to know about Pokémon, those facts will be on the other thing that I mentioned earlier