Chapter 17

"Would you like some more tea?" Natasha asked as she stood with her tea pot in front of the 3 vampires.

"Oh yes please!" Rebekah exclaimed lifting her tea cup up so Natasha can pour her more.

"Thought you said you preferred whiskey?" Veronica teased slightly.

"Oh I do but for some reason this tea is so delicious I can't get enough!" Rebekah sighed happily as she took another sip. Veronica raised her eyebrow at that but didn't question it as she sip her own tea.

"Klaus may seem cold and distant but he means well when it comes to family." Rebekah said after a long pause.

"I'm only here to help. After that's done we'll be off to Lamia and you will never have to see us again." Veronica smiled softly.

Rebekah looked away as she put her tea cup on the coffee table in front of her.

Travis observed the original vampire carefully in case she tried to do something funny. He didn't like how Veronica was so quick on trusting the whole family like it's nothing. Given a chance they will betray her.

"Do you know who exactly is after Hope?" Rebekah said so quietly that without their special hearing they wouldn't be able to hear her.

"Everyone who knows about the council's table will try to go after hope." The pureblood vampire stood up and went to the window and looked outside. It was a very sunny day. Lots of people were out on the streets enjoying the warm weather. Veronica smiled softly thinking about their mundane lives, living without a care about what else is out there.

"How many creatures are we talking about?"

"Hundreds." Travis said making Rebekah look at him for the first time since they arrived at their place.

"And you thinking all of them will come after Hope? Just to get stronger?" Rebekah asked in disbelief.

"Hmmm probably not all of them." Veronica replied as she turned around to look at the blonde Vampire. "But majority of them probably."

"My bet is most likely other purebloods that live here." Travis shrugged his shoulders.

"There are pureblood vampires living on Earth?" Rebekah asked as she looked between Veronica and Travis. "Do you know where they are? We should go and see them now and kill them before they have a chance to attack."

"If it was that easy we already would've done that by now." Travis glared at Rebekah only to earn a glare back.

"What he means is we only know locations of the ones that only wanted to live here peacefully. The rebels on the other hand are a different story." Veronica tried to explain as she went back on the couch and sat next to Rebekah.

"Surely there's a way to bloody find them? We can't just wait for them to attack." Rebekah narrowed her eyes as she tried to think of a solution to this.

Veronica bit her lip before she stood up and went to one of the shelfs at held lots of vintage looking books.

"It might not be much but this book contains all the information about all the creatures that we know of." She handed the book to Rebekah. "Maybe you will be able to find something in there that will help us located them?"

Rebekah nod her head as she took the book. She stood up and went towards the door.

"Thanks for everything you're doing." She said standing in the doorway, turning her head to the side to look at the two vampires. "Really appreciate the help."

Veronica and Travis both nod her head and Rebekah was out of the door walking towards her home.

"I beg your pardon miss, but why didn't you just tell her a fairy will know a location of every supernatural creature on Earth?"

Veronica just smirked softly. "Because 1," she showed her pointy finger, "she wouldn't believe me that fairies exist and 2," she showed two fingers now, "fairies are not fond of big crowds. If I would've told Rebekah about this, she would tell Klaus and then her, Klaus and Elijah would go barging in which would result in the fairy to run away."

Travis only raised his eyebrow at the tactics but didn't question it. The future Queen knew best.

-
This took longer to type out than I thought but I got super busy with work recently and then I lost inspiration to type more but I am back! Not sure when will be the next chapter tho but I will try to keep it going until I'm done with this!