Chapter 13

Klaus entered his house and nearly gasped at what he saw in front of him. Chairs and tables broken, massive holes in the walls and floor. The hybrid grunted angrily before stomping towards Rebekah, Elijah and Veronica who were trying to clean themselves. "What happened in here?!" He demanded.

"Well..." Rebekah started off.

*Flashback*

Soon after him, the other cyclops transformed as well.

"GIVE US THE BABY!!!" They both screamed so loudly, it almost felt like someone was running their nails on a school board.

This action made the vampires hold their ears to block the sound, however it still manage to get through. "Like bloody hell we will!" Rebekah screamed back although she wasn't sure if they heard her.

As soon as they stopped screaming, they charged at them.

Rebekah and Elijah automatically charged at the cyclops that shifted first whereas Veronica ran to the second one.

As soon as Rebekah was close to him and was about to make a powerful punch, he kicked her hard in the side making her fly towards the wall making a massive crack on it. When he was distracted looking at Rebekah, Elijah took this as a good opportunity to attack. He took his hand and tried to flip him on the ground, but he didn't move at all. Stood there like a rock. Almost expecting this specific attack.

In the meantime Veronica was running straight to him and when she was close she slide on her legs and back at avoid being squished by him seeing as he was ready to grab her and crash all het bones. She quickly stood up as soon as she was behind him and jumped as high as was need and kicked him in the face with full power when he was turning around.

This made him stumble across to the other cyclops.

The other one was taken by a surprise by seeing his friend falling in his direction. Elijah used this distraction to push the cyclops towards the falling one since he was still holding his arm.

They both fell to the ground making it shake a bit. Rebekah came running to them with a chair and hit the cyclops right in the head, breaking it. The cyclops stood up as if nothing happened and growled at Rebekah.

"Remember how you said you'll help us because you know the weaknesses of creatures that will come? Yeah I think it would be really helpful right now." Rebekah said as she avoided the cyclops punch, same with Elijah.

Veronica's eyes widen at the realisation. "How did I not thought of that earlier?" She whispered to herself.

"Elijah? Is this table made out of Kokia?" She asked as she avoid Elijah's thrown body at her.

"No ,pine. Why?"

"You need to stake their hearts with kokia's wood in order to kill them." Veronica explained. "However we could weaken them and rip their hearts out as well but personally staking them is much easier."

The cyclops swing his arm to hit both vampires but they ducked just in time.

"How do you plan to do that?" Both of them used their vampire speed to move away as soon as the cyclops made a jump at them creating a massive hole on the floor.

"With this." Veronica took out a bottle that looked like it had red powder inside of it. "This is the flower from the tree. It won't kill them but it will weaken them enough for us do kill them."

"We'll distract them." Elijah said as he run to the cyclops who was looking for them. He jumped at him and wanted to kick him in the chest but the cyclops caught his leg and throw him at the nearest wall. He wasn't going to fall for this trick twice.

As Elijah was dropping, he saw Rebekah on the other cyclops back. When she was trying to snap his head, he hit his back on the wall next to him making her loose her grip.

Both cyclops now stood in front of them smirking.

Elijah and Rebekah stood up breathing heavily, ready to keep on fighting.

"Now, where's her highness?"

"Looking for me?"

Both of them quickly turn around.

Veronica raised her palm to her lips and blew the red powder straight onto their faces. Their eyes widen as they start coughing.

"Now!" Veronica screamed as she saw both cyclops swaying on their legs. Rebekah and Elijah ripped their massive hearts out.

The three vampires breathed a sigh of relief as the creatures dropped dead on the floor.

*end of the flashback*

"In other words, if it wasn't for Veronica they would probably have kidnapped Hope." Rebekah said.

Klaus only glared at Veronica as he replied. "I think you should've called me and I would've killed them easily myself."

"There was no time, Niklaus." Elijah said putting his black suit back on. "Besides I highly dump you'll be able to kill them yourself. They were really strong."

Klaus only grunted in response. He hates to admit that perhaps they need Veronica's help after all.