Chapter 15

"What are you doing here?!" Veronica squeaked as Travis came closer.

Travis bow his head in respect manner before explaining. "The King has send me here to take you back to Lamia. He doesn't appreciate you leaving without consulting him first. Someone was already chosen to help out."

"You said you volunteered?" Rebekah asked confused as she kept on staring at the handsome man, or more like a teenage boy.

"I never said they agreed." Veronica mumbled, giving Rebekah a sideway glance.

"Shall we go, princess?" Travis said extending his hand, waiting for Veronica to take it.

"No."

Veronica stood up and crossed her arms across her chest being stubborn. So what if she wasn't allowed to investigate and help? All her life she only stayed in the palace and when some danger occurred, she was not allowed to leave her room until it was safe again. If she is to rule Lamia one day, then she needs to be able to get experience from solving the mysteries.

"This time I am going to help out. I don't care if my father doesn't like the idea of me getting tangled in danger. I am going to be a queen one day and when that day comes I am not going to be dependant on the knights." Veronica said glaring at Travis, even though he didn't do anything. He is just following the King's orders.

There was a moment of silence as the two pureblood vampires glared at one another. Rebekah was about to say something but as soon as she opened her mouth, Travis sigh.

"Very well. I shall inform the King although I won't assure he'll agree with your decision."

"Thank you." Veronica smiled and Travis nod his head.

"Who are you even?" Klaus asked. He was annoyed that another vampire he didn't even knew came to his home.

"Travis." He answered looking at Klaus with a blank expression.

"That much I've gathered." Klaus glared at the boy who in return rolled his eyes.

"That's Travis Fernandez. He's one of the knights on Lamia." Veronica explained. Knowing Klaus, Travis' name wasn't enough.

"Where's your sword?" Rebekah asked as she tried to look at his belt in hopes of seeing a big sword sticking out from his side.

"I left it on Lamia. It is not necessarily needed in here." Travis answered. It was true. On Earth he was strong enough to just use his hands as defence. On Lamia, however, everyone is sort of on the same level of fighting, so sword is necessary. "If you excuse me now, I shall inform the King about your decision."

Travis said, bowing at Veronica before turning around to leave.

"Don't we get a goodbye bow too?" Rebekah asked.

Travis turn and gave Rebekah a weird look before exiting the room. Rebekah pouted clearly upset making Veronica giggle.
___
Hey guys!! So, how do you like the story so far? Is it good? Bad? Any improvements?

Also, sorry for this chapter. I know is crap T_T anyways I'm starting to get a bit of writer's block so any ideas would be really appreciated ;D thanks!